chapter 1 (sakusa)

(short explanation what an omegaverse isOmegaverse fiction typically focuses on wolf or other canid-like behavior in humans, especially as it pertains to sexual intercourse. This includes rutting and heat cycles, pheromonal attraction between alphas and omegas, penises with knots ("knotting"), scent marking, breeding, and pack structures. so sakusa is an dominant alpha and atsumu an omega :) now enjoyyyy)

(atsumu) "wake uppp~"

it's 8 am in the morning, and my husband wakes me up.

(sakusa) "ugh-"

we're now married for 6 months and our relationship is perfect. i love him, he loves me. we had a few days ago a conversation about having kids and asked ourself: 

"what if we have a baby together?"

i really want to have kids with atsumu, and he wants too. but...

(atsumu) "wake up already!" 

(sakusa) "im awake..."

(I think I'll tell the story now in the third person ... sorry :/)

atsumu slowly snuggled up to sakusa, who had turned away during the night in order not to notice anything of atsumu's dangerous turns at night. sakusa carefully took him in his arms and gave him a good morning kiss.

(sakusa (yawns)) "good morning honey..."

(atsumu) "good morning sweetheart~ you slept well without me, huh?"

sakusa sighed. he didn't meant it like that... 

(sakusa) "you turn so strangely at night, that's why I sometimes have to turn away so I don't get a slap in the face ..."

atsumu started to burst into a laugher.

(sakusa) " you look cute in that face..."

he started blushing and giggled:

"i didn't know that you can take things that personally~"

(okay that's it for today... the next chapter comes tomorrow! thank you for reading "what if we had a baby..."!)

(update 2022: wait guys this part has like 1k reads- THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SHHDUEUEHBF)