chapter 17 (suna)

"Say, suna... what are you going to do in the near future? I mean you are pregnant ... "

to be honest, I've never thought of it. I myself only knew it for a short time, but ... "I think I'll just try to make the best of it and give everything to make the child happy ..." Atsumu laughed a little. "That sounds really cute, but are you really sure? you only get stressed out ... SO I THINK THE IDEA IS GREAT BUT ISN'T THAT STRESSED ?? " you could see the panic he was radiating. "Oh yes, one more thing suna ... can it be that your pheromones smell like smoke?" "Yes, but only because my mother smoked when he was pregnant with me. I have no damage or anything, only my smell has adapted to my childhood. " Great. why am I still talking about the bastard? He hit me and treated me badly, he was a little bitch and cheated on my father, who always took good care of me and did everything to ensure that nothing happened to me. typically dominant omega ... i don't even know whether i am dominant or not, i have only known for a short time that osamu looked at my health data to understand whether i am pregnant or not, or rather a beta or not. and so i flew into this situation too. wonderful ... "h-hey rin is everything okay? p-please don't cry... "I was crying? Shit. i leaned my head gently on atsumu's shoulder and smelled his pheromones. they were so pleasant ... the soft smell of lavender caught my nose. if only I had such a pleasant smell ... "do you think ... osamu doesn't like my smell and only started a relationship because of my appearance ?? what if he's disgusted by my pheromones- "atsumu gently patted my head. "fool. my brother is still as you fear. if he likes someone, it really is because of everything that person has, including their smell and appearance. OK? if you don't like yourself the way you are right now, i will help you with all my might that you will be convinced of the opposite. you really are as wonderful as you want to be. otherwise I wouldn't have let you start a relationship haha ​​~ "he was so open-hearted. that reminds me of samu ... samu ... "crap ... I'll go to samu quickly to clarify a matter, ok?" "Just go ~" he smiled happily and continued washing up.

why am I damned like that ??? with speed I fell into osamus open arms that were currently free of children. "W-what happened rin? is everything- "I whispered in tears:" I love you the way you are. shit you are the best person i have met in my life so far ... !! "