chapter 4 (third person)

again: this story contains boy x boy and 16+ and 18+ stuff.

so, lets start!

atsumu was hungry.  hunger for sakusa, hunger for more pleasure. the young man wallowed in benevolent love and asked for more.

"this man kills me when he stops doing it",

he thought.

he wanted nothing more than sexual intercourse or tender touches full of gentleness and eroticism.  now.

(atsumu) "st-stop playing around~"

(sakusa) "I don't play around, I'll get you to the point with ease.  or even better, to orgasm."

every time he touched and kissed him, it was an indescribably good feeling.

(atsumu) "uh~ wh-what are you doing~?"

sakusa kissed slowly down until he stopped at the beginning of atsumu's pajamas.

(atsumu) "don't- stop~"

sakusa grinned insolently at him. atsumu blushed and turned his head to the side. the young alpha smiled dangerously.

"how many times have I told you that if you turn away I will keep you waiting even more ...?"

sakusa, looked down briefly at atsumus pants.

(sakusa) "something is about to explode, huh?"

atsumu trembled.

"d-dont~"

sakusa was already pulling his pants down. atsumu became even redder when he saw that it was exactly the same for sakusa.

you could tell that sakusa was waiting like a starving wolf to eat his prey.