chapter 17.5

hey guysss

thank you soooooo much for all those reads and votes on this story!!!

im sorry for not continue writing the story the last few months... i promise to try to continue every story in the next few days, weeks or months. if you have any story wishes or something, just comment it and im trying to bring it into the story. i love yall so much and im soooo thankful that yall are reading this storys and my others too. it happened a lot in these months where i didnt write anything. 

speak less, more story... heres a present from me to you, cause im on wattpad for more than a year now.... kinda an anniversary present... heres a bonus story with sakusa and the kids spending a day together while atsumus helping suna and osamu to prepare everything for their kid(s)

enjoyyy

''I'll go now...'', Kiyoomi said with the three children with him. atsumu gave him and the three jittery little boys a kiss on the cheek and closed the door for them. then he turned to suna and osamu, soon-to-be parents with a cheeky smile and said happily: ''aaaaaand? excited to become parents soon?? although do you even know if it's going to be a boy or a girl?'' he stared at them with interest and grinned. "It's too early to know what gender it will be..." Osamu ground back, annoyed by Atsumu's interest in everything. atsumu stuck out his tongue and took suna's arm and briefly pulled him over to him. He gently pulled his index finger to Rintarou's ear so that his brother couldn't see what he was about to whisper to him. ''you and samu. you really need something like a date again. I'll organize one for you with my brother, so that you can finally flirt all by yourself again." Suna looked at him in surprise, but Atatsumu just winked at him and jumped towards the kitchen, singing "I'll do something for us to eat...'' osamu stared after him in confusion and pointed at him questioningly. Suna shrugged and laughed softly.

oh god im sorry i cant continue writing that my heads just empty...

best thing is, i have covid 19 and im trying to write stuff that burns my head lmao

anygays, in the next few days comes the continuation...

please stay healthyyyy