chapter 9 (third person)

sakusa happily showed three small beds for the little sons.  atsumu burst into tears and ran into his arms.  he clutched him tightly and sobbed.  sakusa hugged him tight and began to sob.  atsumu laughed a little.

(atsumu) "are you crying babe~"

kiyoomi smiled and said happily:

"yes, i do."

(sakusa) "ah yes honey, have you contacted osamu about that?"

(atsumu) "not yet because of the pregnancy ... should i invite him here with suna?"

he grabbed the cell phone and called osamu.  after a few seconds his twin brother answered.

(osamu) "SAY ARE YOU SPINNING OR WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME IN SO LONG ?!  I THOUGHT YOU HAVE PROMISED TO CALL ME AT LEAST ONE WEEK?!?!?"

Suna quickly took the cell phone away from him before he threw it down and took over the conversation.

(suna) "So, your brother wants to know what's going on and why you haven't reported for such a long time after your wedding ... and again hi from both of us, tsumu."

(atsumu) "hi suna, i ... or we wanted to tell you something important ... and we're sorry that we haven't contacted you for so long ... there have been a few ... let's say incidents."

(osamu) "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO- moment.  DO NOT SAY YOU ARE PREGNANT TSUMU!?! ???"

atsumu looked worriedly at sakusa.  he nodded encouragingly and grabbed his shoulder.

Atsumu took a short breath and said:

"yes i am pregnant with triplets.  the boys will probably be born this month ..."

(suna) "ohhh ~ congratulations to you - HEY SAMU DON'T TIP OVER-"

(suna) "ah sorry atsumu.  your brother passed out but is just getting up again ... what do you want to call the three?"

(sakusa) "we thought about calling them riku, sota and haruto ..."

(suna) "what lovely names ~ I would have called them that too, if your brother weren't a beta ..."

(osamu) "is it an insult to be a beta now?  after all, you are also a beta suna ... but i'm a little disappointed that you're something of your own.  brother haven't said in a long time."

(atsumu) "Let's do it like this: you will be uncle of the three and you can be there when the three are born if you want ..."

(osamu) "may I??"

his eyes sparkled with joy.

(atsumu) "in any case, if you want.  you don't have to either ~"

(osamu) "YES, ATSUMU I WANT"

atsumu giggled.  he was glad that his brother showed him acceptance.

(suna) "do you two already know about the day of your birth?"

(atsumu) "in around three weeks, but they are not so sure.  to be on the safe side, I will be transferred to the hospital tomorrow in the event of a premature birth."