chapter 13 (atsumu)

(welcome back dear readers! thank you for reading this story~ over 500 readers are following this story now, and im so happyyyy~~~ thanks to you!!!)

osamu wanted to kick the front door, but suna stopped him and simply rang the bell. i got up with haruto in my arms to open the door. When I opened the door, Osamu grumbled up to me and nagged:

"WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO MAKE US WAIT SO LONG FOR US YOUR THREE-"

he looked at haruto, who was an exact copy of sakusa, and his shiny eyes. he softened and began to shower him with love. then he looked at yuto and riku and his heart became even softer. Meanwhile suna went to sakusa and talked to him. i wanted to talk to osamu, so i gave sakusa briefly haruto and told him that i would go on the terrace with osamu for a moment.

(atsumu) "samu, i-"

(osamu) "you do not have to apologize. just tell me if everything was fine."

i looked at him. what... why...?

(atsumu) "they came earlier than planned. They came into the world well and happy ... I was a little afraid that something might go wrong, but in the end everything went well."

i sighed.

(atsumu) "it would have been better if the three of them had seen their uncle earlier ... I'm sorry samu ..."

(osamu) "my my ... you shouldn't take things on so late ... i'm your brother tsumu. I'm always there for you when you need me or suna. after all, the three of them are sweet as sugar ~ if you and sakusa go out, we can take care of them for a while ~ okay?"

I was overcome by tears. such a good brother ... ~

(osamu) "i know i know i have to work and all that but i always find time for my family tsumu. don't think that you and sakusa have to do it all by yourself!"

he pushed me out of the terrace and said:

"now I want to get to know all three!"

suna and omii sat together on the carpet and played with the little ones. osamu was delighted with how cute they were.

(atsumu) "so samu, first of all we have the oldest of the three: haruto. as you can see it looks a lot like sakusa, just like yuto. both are less whining than the youngest child of the three, riku. he looks like you and me samu ~ well also because we are twins but... it doesn't matter ~"

first he looked at haruto, whom atsumu wanted to take on his back:

(description from osamu:)

haruto had the same eye color as atsumu, but the same hair color, eye shape and skin color of sakusa. somehow i have the feeling that he got the same character and behavior from kiyoomi.

there were also riku and yuto:

yuto also looked almost the same as haruto, only I think he got the character from tsumu

yuto also looked almost the same as haruto, only I think he got the character from tsumu. he wasn't as moody as haruto.

riku was an exact copy of atsumu. I hardly see anything that sakusa also had. his beige-colored eyes from atsumu were stronger and somehow prettier compared to my brother. i think he'll be an omega. who knows...?

(okay that's it for today~)