chapter 12 (sakusa)

hello there~ thank you for picking up the story "what if we have a baby..."! enjoy this chapter~

after a full 5 hours atsumu had managed to give birth to our three healthy sons. Bathed in sweat, we saw all three children crying. all of them were lovely and very healthy.

(sakusa) "You did it honey ... even if you tore almost all of my hair off my head ..."

Atsumu laughed exhausted and looked at our tightly wedged hands.

(atsumu) "thank you for standing by me the whole time ..." 

I smiled in relief. i was a father now. from three wonderful children.

- the next year -

(riku) "da- daaa~ "

riku crawled on my lap and whined. I didn't know what he wanted. atsumu came running up with a baby bottle and held it in front of my nose. 

(sakusa) "Oh he's hungry ..."

atsumu laughed and sat down next to me with sota and haruto. we all sat together on the carpet in the living room and a relaxed atmosphere emerged. atsumus pheromones smelled sweet now. then haruto started crying the moment i stopped hiding my pheromones.

(sakusa) "honey..."

(atsumu) "yes omi omi? ''

i took a deep breath and said:

" i think haruto will be a dominant one... he can see and smell our pheromones." 

atsumu looked confused at me. i tink he can't belive what i said. 

(atsumu) " r-really? i mean really???" 

i nodded while riku played with my index finger. atsumu happily held his hands in front of is mouth and picked up haruto, who began to giggle and held out his hands to atsumu.

that's it for today, because i have to think about something important my mother said... thank you for picking up the story "what if we have a baby..."!