chapter 14 (suna)

hello and thanks for so many active readers on this story! I'm really sorry that I haven't written anything in the last few days ... I was contacted by email from pinterest creators japan and got a certificate, so I'm officially certified ... I also have a tennis camp for that, so I don't have time had ... in any case, have fun with this chapter!

the three little ones crawled around. in sakusa's sweater, over my lap and legs outstretched over osamus and atsumus. such a view would be nice for me and osamu too. with children who are just beginning their lives, our children ...

"Uhm suna ... I have to tell you something ... are you coming with me for a minute?" atsumu waved me out. I got up like him and followed osamus brother. we were on the balcony when he stopped. "Listen ... as you know, twins have almost everything in common, don't they?" "Y-yes ... and what is the thing you wanted to say?" "Osamu is his alpha. we both don't have this thing in common. the papers he received for his result were forged. my parents told me about it, and i shouldn't say osamu under any circumstances. just like that, your parents, and also sakusa, entrusted me not to tell you that you are not a beta- "" what am I then ??? ", I asked hastily. "You are ... an omega, like me. Your parents were afraid you could have children, so they told you that. it, I'm sorry that I only told you now... "" wait. if you had sex without a condom and your alpha partner came into you, are you pregnant? it may be that..."

I ran in. I looked for a pregnancy test and quickly found it. I immediately took it and waited. Atsumu waited relaxed in front of the bathroom door. what if i am really pregnant? then i saw the result. positive. I was pregnant. I felt dizzy and stumbled out of the bathroom. "I ... I'm pregnant ... we're ... having a baby ... what ..." I fell over. that was too much for me all at once. suddenly i was an omega, and osamu an alpha. what just happened here? now i had a baby in my stomach which i conceived with osamu, and that on purpose. where ... when i think about it, i had all the symptoms of pregnancy, but i didn't think anything because i still thought i was a beta. how am I supposed to say that osamu now?

That's all for today. Thank you very much for reading along this time too!