chapter 5 (atsumu/third person)

i was awakened by a warm voice in the sunshine.  another morning with my loved one.

I wanted to get up, but felt dizzy and nauseous.  I had to hold on to sakusa to keep from falling over again.

(sakusa) "hey, are you okay?"

(atsumu) "I feel so dizzy ..."

sakusa looked up at him.  he was frightened and held atsumu by the shoulders.

(sakusa) "what were signs of pregnancy again ... ??"

(atsumu) "i think nausea, tiredness, bloating and... gas or a feeling of tight...ness..."

sakusa immediately rushed to the bedside table and rummaged around for a pregnancy test.  he quickly took one out and said absently to him:

"do this test atsumu ...!"

his cheeks were pink, very delicate and beautiful.  It began to tingle in atsumu's stomach.

what if he was really pregnant ...?

his husband helped him out of bed and pushed him to the bathroom.  he handed him the test and closed the door.  atsumu shivered as he unpacked it and followed the instructions.

sakusa waited impatiently in front of the bathroom door.  he was pacing up and down, nibbling his thumbnail.  He waited a full 15 minutes and lost patience.  actually the result should already be there ...

(sakusa) "hey... is everything ok there? the test result should already be there ...

atsumu was startled and looked at the result with wide eyes.  it was positive.  he is pregnant. he had a baby in his belly.  how does it fit in there? sakusa's patience was running out, and he slammed the door open.

(sakusa) "and???"

(atsumu) "I ... am pregnant ... I have a baby ... in my stomach ... what our ... child will be-"

Atsumu dropped the test crying for joy and ran into sakusa.

"we will have a baby...!",

sobbed sakusa.

(sakusa) "Let's go to the doctor ...!"

they made breakfast, got dressed and drove to the medical practice. both were trembling with excitement in the waiting room.  after 10 minutes they were called.  "the sakusa family please." they got up and went into the examination room.  the doctor just shook atsumu's hand, as sakusa kindly refused to touch the hand.  doctor yoshino, a young and attractive man, asked the two of them to take a seat.

(dr. yoshino) "So how can I help you?"

(atsumu) "I'm an omega, my husband an alpha.  I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive.  we wanted to know how long I've been pregnant and if so, what gender the baby is. "

(dr. yoshino) "ok.  then please lie down here.  I'm going to do an ultrasound now. "

atsumu got up and lay down on the ultrasound bed.  the doctor freed his stomach, took the ultrasound device, put the cold gel on it and carefully placed it on atsumus' stomach.  he twitched briefly at the cold, but relaxed relatively quickly.

the doctor looked at atsumu.

(dr. yoshino) "You have triplets, mr sakusa.  in the first month pregnant, not yet to say which gender.  only possible from the 12th week of pregnancy. congratulations."

sakusa and atsumu looked at each other in shock.

triplets?