chapter 18 - final chapter

"a date you say, huh..." he looked around, rather not sure of what to think about this. they were both pretty busy with work and also helping both sakusa and atsumu a bit with the kids. they sometimes went out and grabbed some food together or go shopping, but thats all time has given to them. samu walked up to suna, hugging him softly. the warmth of his body made him feel like being completed just by such simple action. samu explains "with hugging a person from the front, the empty side of the body not containing the heart gets fulfilled with the other ones." suna smiled, patting his head. "what a wise man you are" he chuckled while leaning his forehead against osamus "i am so proud of what we both accomplished. we reached so much by just being side by side, now opening a new chapter in life, one with a child. no matter whats gender this babys gonna be, it will for sure have the best father on earth." he kisses his nose for a few seconds, before hugging him again. "i love you suna, more than you could ever imagine. you mean so much to me. i love you more than everyone ever could." his head rests on his shoulder, looking like he wont try to move it for a while. 

love sometimes can be so beautiful, yet so heartbreaking. an emotional rollercoaster with no end, yet a sudden beginning. love also can variate, every person showing affection a different way, may it be by hugs or simple gifts.

i hope you reading this story maybe showed you one way of love. 

this story started 2 years ago and now finds it end, but the characters love never does. you can imagine yourself how things may end, its up to you. this is a chapter of mine i close to tell you guys that making this story as a young shit was really fun. life wasnt really fun lately so i just didnt make progress on anything. i still hope you enjoyed it in some way with my cracky old writing style, i wont edit it since its some nostalgia hidden in my bad english. have a nice day.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 -𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚 𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 🎉