chapter 16 (3rd person)

Hey there~ sorry for not writing story parts that long... I had a LOT to do and yeah I'm here again with new ideas (hehe) 

By the way suna looks so hot in this pic right 💁‍♀️

Let's just start:

it was dark. I rubbed my eyes and looked around in amazement. where was I? osamu lay next to me and slept like a little baby ... for that matter, i'm afraid of a family that consists of the two of us and the child. i love our life and i can't be happier than i am now. We were both (probably in the morning) in a bed that looked familiar to me. moment. wasn't that kiyoomi's and atsumu's bed? I scurried up and stared into the certain emptiness. 

  why ... was I naked?

all memories of yesterday were forgotten. i quickly looked for my clothes, but only found osamus sweater and my underpants. I put both on and crept out of the room. atsumu and sakusa were already awake with the three children. They sat at the table and ate peacefully. haruto sat on kiyoomi's shot and was fed. riku and yuto whined and cried a little. I giggled and sat with the three of them. yuto reached out his hands to me so i took him on my lap. "Oh, good morning suna..." said sakusa, a little surprised. "It's 7 o'clock in the morning, you could still sleep," smiled atsumu, a little exhausted. "I woke up normally so everything is fine. samu is still sleeping... "I sighed and started to feed yuto. he laughed and ate the porridge well.

"Tell me, yesterday evening you were both really loud ... you were so tired that we slept in the guest room ...", atsumu laughed with a knowing grin. "Eh, so ... sorry ... I forgot what happened yesterday, so I can't say anything about it ..." kiyoomi frowned and said: "what can you say about that, I wouldn't even have brought up the topic ..." there I blushed slightly and looked down, embarrassed. I was embarrassed to talk about it. yuto looked at me with big eyes and started to giggle. I thought it was really cute. will our child be like that too ...?

osamu suddenly yawned loudly when he came out of the bedroom. "You are wearing my sweater darling," he said with a tired expression on his face. he was only wearing an undershirt, which he looked really good in. "Y-yes, i didn't find my things in the dark ..." he gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat down next to me. "Are you hungry samu? I'll get you both something. " atsumu briefly gave him riku, who looked at osamu with big googly eyes. a small smile formed on his face and he played with riku. he would be a really good father ... OKAY NO MATTER. I quickly shook my head and got up. yuto had finished and i cleared away his small bowl. in the kitchen i met tsumu, who was fetching plates and cutlery.

"Say, suna... what are you going to do in the near future? I mean you are pregnant ... "

532 words