Human Luca 3

Alberto POV:
Hmm, I should probably ask her if she knows Luca.

3rd person Outside:
"Hey Giulia?" "Yeah?" "Do you know Luca?" " The one that wears the white shirt with blue lines on it? Ofc I do, me and him are like best friends." "Cool! Where is he right now?" It went silent for about a couple of seconds until Giulia finally answered " Well, his parents told my papa that he wouldn't be outside today or tomorrow since there are no hunters out."
"Why would they need hunters?"
"To hunt sea monsters, the whole town pretends to believe in them, even my papa, I told him the photos are fake but he doesn't believe me."
Alberto's heart dropped but at least Giulia thought that sea monsters were fake, it did hurt his feelings though because he knew for a fact they were real as he is one. " Oh by the way, my dad also said Luca's parents were gonna stop over, so since Luca is alone why don't we go over his house?" Alberto gasped "Sure!" Giulia turnt her bike the other way and started riding to Luca's house

Luca POV:
My parents told me that they were going to Giulia's dad's house, but for some reason I couldn't come. I said goodbye to them, I think that I have a chance to escape while they are gone, but they didn't tell me what time they would come back which is a reason why I don't know if that'll be a good idea. I look out my window and see..Giulia and Alberto?! I quickly ran up to the door before they knocked and then walked into my house. I gave Giulia a hug but I wasn't sure if I should give one to Alberto since I didn't really know him much and he probably wouldn't like it, then I led them to my room.

3rd person Luca's room:
The 3 friends walked into Luca's room and they all sat on the floor as Luca pulled out one of his favorite books "This is one of my favorites!" Luca shouted pointing it to Giulia and Alberto "Omg, you read the betrayal of the betrayed too?!" (One of my books I'm currently making too) " Uh, what's that?" "Well the story is abo-" suddenly Giulia was talked over "No I meant what is it?" "It's a book, don't you know what a book is?" Luca snickered, that made Alberto slightly mad but he played it off " I was just joking, of course I know what a book is!" He laughed it off. A few hours have passed and the 3 friends heard the door opening, it was Luca's parents "We're home!" Daniela and Lorenzo both said. Daniela opened Luca's door and saw all 3 of them on the floor reading, "Oh, hey Giulia!" She looked over and saw Alberto "Oh, who's this?" Alberto started getting nervous, "This is Alberto!" Luca said cheerfully. "Hey Alberto haven't seen you around." "Th-that's because I'm actually kinda new..?" "Oh! Alright then." Daniela then walked out of the room and closed Luca's door, Alberto was feeling uncomfortable to the point he couldn't stay In there anymore so he got up. "I'm going home." He said as he opened the door, walked out and closed it, then he went out of the house and ran back to his tree house, meanwhile Giulia and Luca were sad that their new friend had to leave so early but they continued reading anyways.

Alberto POV:
I shouldn't really let more people notice me, neither should I get attached, because eventually they'd find out I'm a sea monster and abandon me..just like my father did. *Tears up and wipes tears away* I shouldn't really care about that anymore, it happened last year, I should be fine..I don't even need him anyways, he was right because I am old enough to take care of myself now, I'm 14! I smiled to myself then continued working on my Vespa. I suddenly stopped then thought to myself, I wonder....are there anymore sea monsters like me..? No, I'm probably just the last of my kind unless my father is still out there..somewhere.

(I tried writing a lot this time and I also tried writing Angst, 😋 anyways ty for reading! Tell me if I should continue the Human Luca stuff!)