Human Alberto 2

( Before we start this story I just want to thank you guys for reading these stories I made, and I'm glad you enjoy them just as I enjoy making them, okay let's move onto the story!)

Luca POV:

Today was probably one of the best days of my life even though I've been doing the same thing for years, making sure the fish stay in the barn. My mama always says not to go to the surface but that's all I think about now, she's always worried about land monsters and never wants me to go. But today I saw some land monster items, I was at home, I got there quicker than usual and hid the items as I heard my mama call me for dinner.

I hope I can go to the surface one day.

Alberto POV:

Me and Giulia have been riding around on her bike for a while, it started getting hot since it was summer of course. " Hey, wanna go get some ice cream?" I heard Giulia ask, I just nodded as Giulia turnt her bike around to go to the ice cream area, though ice cream wasn't the only thing they sold, we just called it that since we mostly got ice cream every time we went there. We ate the ice cream and came back home since it was getting late, and I didn't want dad to worry about us either. I went into my room while Giulia went in hers, I sat on my bed as every hour passed by eventually leading me to grow tired and fall asleep.

Giulia POV:

Alberto said that he would help me in the race, we're going to train some more tomorrow so I'm glad that we had fun today. I should go to bed though since it's getting kind of late..goodnight.