Human Alberto

(Yes this is like Human Luca, it is just Alberto's turn to be a human)

Alberto has been staying with Massimo ever since he was 7-9 years old since his father had abandoned him, him and Giulia have gotten along very well over the past years, now Alberto is 14 while Giulia is 12.

Alberto POV:
Every summer, my sister trains and tries to win the Portorosso race, she always loses though but that's because of this bully named Ercole she talks about, he's too old to be doing this now since he's like a full on adult, but this summer, I guess I should help her...she always seems so sad coming back home. Okay I will help her this summer!

Massimo's house POV:

Alberto got out of his bed and walked out of his room, he went to his sister Giulia's room, she wasn't there so he looked out of the window and saw her riding her bike "GIULIA!" Alberto yelled down, Giulia looked up at Alberto in confusion. Alberto did a hand motion for her to come up there so she got off of her bike and put it away, she ran back into the house and into her room meeting face to face with her older brother, Alberto. "So I was thinking..." Giulia was confused "Could I join you're team for the race this time? I'll help!" Giulia was hesitant at first but Alberto just wanted to help, and plus she needed the extra help anyways. Giulia nodded and hugged Alberto as a thank you.

A few hours have passed while Alberto and Giulia have been training, Alberto said that he could just do the swimming and eating while Giulia focuses on winning the race. Alberto was happy to see his sister so happy about this. They decided to end training for now so that they could just play outside.

( Should I continue human Alberto? 🛵)