Human Luca 4

Luca POV:
I woke up at Giulia's house confused, I was on her treehouse hideout platform and was confused. I heard her doing her morning wake up call and it was raining so I had to shake off the water and go inside to take a shower.

Giulia's house 3rd person:
After Luca was done taking a shower and got dressed, Giulia decided to explain why he was here "Your mama told us that her and your papa were going to be on some type of vacation, oh and Alberto is here too, he came last night." Luca was confused but then he just nodded, " Now come, we need to eat lunch." Luca was confused "Isn't it morning? We should have breakfast." Giulia sighed " You woke up late." "Ohhhhh-" They arrived in the kitchen and sat down beside Alberto as Massimo came and gave them their food, Giulia and Luca ate but saw that Alberto was just looking at the food weird. " Well aren't you going to eat?" Luca asked, Alberto picked up some of the food with one of his hands and tasted it. " Woah..." Alberto then grabbed the rest stuffing it into his mouth while Giulia and Luca looked at him weird but they just shrugged it off and finished eating their food.

Giulia POV:
I finished eating my food and got up, I told Luca and Alberto that I'd be in my room if they needed anything, they just nodded at me as I walked into my room and closed the door. After a few minutes I started hearing Luca and Alberto talking and the both of them walking pass my door, I assumed that they went to my hideout area so I just laid down on my bed and turnt my light off, I didn't do it because it was nighttime thought, because it isn't, I just did it because I'm tired.

Alberto POV:
Me and Luca are in Giulia's hideout, it reminds me of mine in a way I can't really explain. I turnt over to see that Luca was asleep, I just sighed and got of of Giulia's hideout to go back to my house.

Outside POV:
It started getting late so the next morning Giulia started her wake up call and Luca woke up, Giulia stopped " Hey where's Alberto?" Luca looked around and saw that Alberto wasn't there "I don't know."He answered as he walked back into Giulia's room " Maybe he went home?" Luca added on.

( Tell me if I should continue btw! Oh also sorry for this being shorter than usual ☹️)