What if Ercole didn't miss?

Inspiration:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd4BqEsu/
Credit for pic: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd4SRAsG/

This isn't rlly a story it's just a what if like how it would affect the story if someone did or didn't do something. Also Angst, now ONWARD!
⚠️BLOOD WARNING⚠️

Alberto had just revealed himself out of pure anger and jealousy, Giulia was terrified and Luca didn't know what to do. " D-DON'T HURT US!" Giulia shouted Luca still standing there he didn't know what to do... " See? I knew this would happ-" Alberto was cut off "SEA MONSTER!" Alberto's angry face was now turnt to a sad face hurt by Luca's words. Giulia picked up a stick and pointed it at Alberto while Luca felt guilty. Ercole and his helpers came. "Ciddo harpoon, now." One of his helpers gave him a harpoon and they pointed it at Alberto then threw it at him. Luca saw the harpoon about to hit Alberto, "NO!" It went through Alberto and pierced his heart. Blood slowly started to spread in the ocean and on land, Ercole smile satisfied and ran down to get his catch, tears were streaming from Luca and Giulia's eyes. Luca felt pure guilt through his veins. Out of anger he grabbed the spear out of Alberto and quickly pointed it at Ercole whilst crying, sad and angry he stabbed Ercole in the leg, though Luca didn't want to kill him just yet, he at-least hoped that he would die from blood loss.

(Idk if I should continue this one since it's just a what if 😕)