Human Luca 5

(Omg we're already on part five of this? 💀)

Alberto POV:
I woke up and saw that the sky has been leaking, it's a good thing I didn't stay over at Giulia's, otherwise I would've been found out.
*Gets out of home* I should go back to Giulia's house since I don't really have anything else to do around here, plus playing with them is fun! Wait..oh no, playing with them is..fun...? FUN? What if one day I get caught, but then how am I just going to "magically disappear"? I would need a back up story..they probably wouldn't even care though, they barley know me. All of these thoughts, what am I gonna do with myself..? *Sighs* Okay, okay, I'll just go to Giulia's house and play with them for a bit, maybe they can help with getting me a Vespa!*Runs to Giulia's house*

Giulia POV:
Me and Luca were chatting as my cat, well technically my dad's cat Machiavelli walked into my room, I pet him and he just sat on my floor when suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I turnt over to the window and looked out of it, the person was Alberto! I should ask him why he ran off last night without at least leaving a note or something. *Gets up, walks out of room and goes over to open the door*

Giulia's house 3rd person:
"HEY ALBERTO!" Alberto stepped inside the house, "Hey Giulia!" "Hey, so I have a question." "Sure, what is it?" Giulia cleared her throat "Why'd you leave last night?" Alberto was shocked by the question honestly "W-well I just had a gut feeling, no actual reason." Giulia just nodded as she lead him to her room, Luca was on her bed reading some stories that Alberto probably wouldn't understand. Giulia and Alberto sat on the bed next to Luca, Alberto was tired since he didn't get much sleep last night but he stayed awake since Giulia and Luca were talking to him, he felt included and loved for once.

Luca POV:
Me, Giulia, and Alberto were all talking to each other, Alberto wasn't really talking much though, but then I saw Giulia's cat, Machiavelli, again, he was only relaxing since Giulia pet him but since he barley knows me he always attacks me, he was in a pounce ready to attack me. "Machivallei. Nooooo." I heard Giulia say but he just attacked me anyways.

Alberto POV:
I saw Luca getting attacked but I didn't know what to do so I just grabbed the strange creature and pet it. It started purring, I think it likes me but I'm not so sure. "Thanks Alberto." Luca sighed. I just nodded and we kept talking for what seemed like hours, though I didn't really talk much but that was because I'm tired, but I tried my best to keep myself from falling asleep. A lot of time passed and I heard Giulia's dad call us for breakfast, even though it was really lunch since it's not morning anymore, I told Giulia and Luca to tell her dad that I wasn't hungry, they nodded and went outside of Giulia's room, the strange creature did too. I was in the room by myself now, I'm getting bored and I'm already tired, I can't fall asleep on Giulia's bed though...I'll just go back to Giulia's hide out area. *Jumps out of window and onto it*

Giulia's hide out 3rd person:
"Unghhh..next time I should just walk outside and climb instead..." Alberto whined

(Yeah sorry that this one is worse than usual, the next one will be better tho 😕)