Human Alberto 3

(Yay 😁 Human Alberto 3! 🤪)

Massimo's house 3rd person:

It soon turned morning, only Alberto was awake at the time, he walked out of his room and got himself some cereal. Soon Giulia and Massimo woke up, Giulia told Alberto that they should train now. Alberto just nodded and put his finished bowl of cereal in the sink then walked with his sister to go outside and train.

Outside 3rd person:

"Well we already got the racing done..let's try the pasta, well after papa makes some since I'm too young to cook."

"But I could ma-" Alberto was cut off

"No you can't. Remember what happened last time?"

•FlashBack moment rn•
Giulia and Alberto were in the kitchen while Papa was away, they were hungry so they decided to go for something simple. They decided to make pasta, of course Giulia was "too young to cook" so Alberto had to make it for them. Things were running smoothly, but then Alberto turnt up the heat thinking it would help cook the pasta faster, it kind of did but it burnt. Alberto quickly turnt off the oven and sighed. Giulia came over and saw the pasta that he had made, she sighed. "Maybe next time, for now let's just stick to cereal or something." Giulia sighed.

FlashBack over rn•

"Ooooh- but you see, I've recently been getting better at it! Dad helped me and taught me the basics!"

Giulia raised one of her eyebrows up.

"Cmon! I'm telling the truth!" Alberto was annoyed

"Fineee, but if you burn down the house, do not. And I repeat, do NOT include me in it." Alberto just nodded in agreement, forced agreement.

Luca POV:

UGH! I can't wait any longer..I know I'm a good kid but I just can't.. I gotta go to the surface... Grandma has done it lots of times so I think I'll be fine. I just need.. *Scans area and sees some rocks* Okay..okay... this can work "It better.." I mumbled to myself, I instantly started making a statue type of thing.

Outside 3rd person:

A few hours have passed, Alberto and Giulia had already done the pasta training. Alberto was on the back of Giulia's bike, they were riding around and then saw Ercole bullying a child around their age, definitely older than Giulia but younger than Alberto. They rode over and decided to help him, the boy was Luca by the way! They just don't know his name yet.

( This was a little short but it was better than the last chapter! In my opinion 👍)