Happy holidays!

(I know a lot of people don't celebrate Christmas but I do! If you celebrate anything else you can still read it you choose, if you don't celebrate anything that's cool too! Sorry for being gone so long btw. I also made a bear drawing thats the picture up there. Now onto the story!)

The day before Christmas. 12/24/2021

Giulia and Luca have spent their winter break back at Massimo's house to spend time with him and Alberto. Machiavelli & his kittens Aswell.

Massimo has taught Alberto all about Santa and how he brings presents to the house! Sea monsters originally had a Christmas thing "Squidy" he'd bring whatever the water kids wished for like Santa does. Except with Santa you gotta lay things out, like Milk, and Cookies!

Oh don't forget a carrot for the reindeer!

Massimo trusted the kids to make cookies and not burn his house down, he put Giulia in charge though since she was the most experienced in it.

" Okay guys now we need some butter. Melted butter!" Luca handed the melted butter in a bowl over to Giulia and she poured it in.

"Can I mix it?" Alberto asked.

Giulia rolled her eyes "Sure, just make sure everything is mixed though! We can't have unmixed eggs, flour, none of that! Now mix!"

Alberto grabbed the mixing spoon and started mixing, some dough got in his face while mixing but it was fine.

Luca smiled "It's done!"

"Ah ah ah." Giulia interrupted.
"Not yet, we need to put them in the oven. My dad already set it so we won't have to worry about that."

Minutes later they finally finished rolling it into balls, putting it into the oven and baking it.

"Now we're done.." Luca smiled.

"Yep!" Giulia responded.

Giulia took 3 cookies and set it onto a plate, Alberto poured milk in a cup, and Luca got a carrot for the reindeer. They all placed it on a table and then went to bed

Very helpful all together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/25/2021

Christmas morning.

All of the kids woke up and rushed to the Christmas tree excited.

One by one they opened their presents.

Alberto got a jump rope, Luca got a stress ball, and Giulia got a diary.

End.

(Hope you guys enjoyed and I am still so sorry for not being here making these sooner fr. Byeee!)