Theme park thingz

( This is a random story, so there won't rlly be a part 2, srry 😬 this also takes place after school btw, and this is also to make up for Human Luca 6 😞)

Giulia bounced up with joy, Alberto was confused as to why his sister was so excited, he didn't judge though but he did want to ask. "Hey, Giulia, did something exiting happen today that I'm missing out on or..?" Giulia stopped bouncing "Nonono! Papa said he will take us to a theme park today! It has like..SO MANY DIFFERENT RIDES WE COULD GO ON!" Alberto was confused but he just nodded in response, he's never been to a theme park, or anywhere that had rides, except for riding a Vespa since he was able to buy one, he got a job as a life guard while Giulia and Luca were in school, he still has the job though.

"Should we ask Luca to come?" Alberto asked. "Oh! He's already coming, so don't worry!" Alberto was happy! He just didn't know what a theme park was.

A few minutes have passed and Luca was knocking on their door, Giulia went and opened the door. Of course Luca had gotten approval from his parents before he came there! "ALBERTO! LUCA IS HERE!" Giulia started knocking on Alberto's door, Alberto burst out of his room and came to give Luca a hug, Luca hugged him back.

(Time-skip when they got there, sorry.)

Alberto's eyes lit up, Giulia has been there at least 7 times already and Luca has been there 5 times but they were still excited, they loved that place! It was just Alberto's first time being there so he wanted to try everything! The first thing he got on was a roller coaster, Luca and Giulia sat beside him. "So what does this do?" Alberto asked them, Giulia lowered down the grip thing so they don't fall off. "Okay, keep your hands on it, if you don't want to then you can lift your hands in the air, it's fun! You'll like it." After Giulia was done explaining the roller coaster began to start and- BOOM.

Luca had never really been on a roller coaster much so he held onto Alberto like he did when they built the Vespa, Giulia lifted her arms up, and Alberto was smiling yet very confused when he didn't fall off on the turns. And ofc we gotta get Massimo up on this, he was never really interested in rides but he did go on them sometimes! Massimo normally just ate there.

15 minute Timeskip!

"Wow, that rollercoaster was long!" Alberto yelled in excitement, Giulia nodded and Luca was just frozen in place but agreed.

(Wow ig😒)