CHAPTER 2: "Meeting a Special Pearl!"

Meanwhile, there was a main control center ruled by four giant women. They were known as… The Diamonds, They were each named Yellow, Blue, White, and even her youngest Dimaond, Little Pink. But there was something even more wonderful about Yellow, Blue, and White. They each had their own adorable little Baby Pearls that served as their little partners and servents from time to time!

Not only because they were just so cute, but it was also a special way for the Diamonds to meet brand new Gems that they had discovered. However, Little Pink Diamond didn’t have a Baby Pearl just yet. But that didn’t stop her from doing what she did best and that was to meet new Gems like the other Diamonds would. However, she was BORED out of her mind. She just wasn't interested in her Diamond duties when all she wanted to do was play.

Little Pink just sighed while slouching in her throne. “Man. How much longer?”

“We must proceed with our work.” Yellow replied confidently.

But Little Pink just still felt bored. “You know, sometimes, I wish we could have some FUN while doing this.”

“This? Not fun?” Blue gasped. “Of course it is! We’re making sure that there are no problems around our colonies!”

“Blue is right.” White approved.

All Little Pink could do was to jealously look at the Baby Pearls that the other Diamonds had. Those little babies were just being as cute and playful as they could be and wished that she had one too.

The other three Baby Pearls were just like in the coloring of Yellow, Blue, and  White as they were making a little block tower together. Little Pink just smiled a little upon hearing their cute little giggles as they were all playing together when they weren't being needed.

“Look at how gorgeous our little palace is becoming!” Baby Blue Pearl said with a smile.

“It actually is!” Baby Yellow Pearl agreed in surprise. “This Earth sand that the Diamonds brought back is really… nice and soft!”

“Just a few final touches and we can show our Diamonds!” Baby Pink Pearl added with a smile as well.

But Little Pink had no idea that something magical was unfolding. Not long ago, she had found an oyster shell and kept it in her own room as a special collectible. But she did NOT know that it wasn’t an ordinary shell. Suddenly, in that same room, a little tiny hand began to show as something wonderful happened. Something that would delight Little Pink. A very special Baby Pearl had just been born.

As the new Baby Pearl soon got out of her shell, she began to look around her new world for the first time and familiarized herself with her beautiful clothing, which included a bright blue sailor suit, yellow pajama pants, and even very cute little blue baby booties! The new Baby Pearl slightly grunted and groaned as she made her way out of her shell and, for the very first time, onto the floor of the land that was around her.

Soon, her little hands and knees were on the floor as she was in the position to crawl around, which she proceeded to do while looking around Little Pink’s room with complete curiosity.

“Wh… Where am I?” She asked herself. “Is this… some new universe?”

Little Pink Diamond, not knowing the magical moment, just went back to her room as she felt very sad. The new Baby Pearl eventually wondered who she was seeing and even decided to crawl closer to her, curiously wondering who she had discovered.

“Uhh… Excuse me.” Baby Pearl said.

Upon hearing the sudden voice, Little Pink jumped a little, feeling startled. But then, she had discovered her greatest gift. A Baby Pearl all to herself.

“Are you… a Pearl?” Little Pink gasped.

“I... guess I am.” Baby Pearl replied.

“Aren’t you just… the cutest?!” Little Pink said as she looked at Baby Pearl’s adorable body. “I'm your Diamond!”

“My… Diamond?” Little Pearl repeated.

“Precisely!” Little Pink replied with a smile. “I think you and I will make some new friends, just you and me!”

Baby Pearl just gave Little Pink a very cute smile, feeling happy to be an assistant to her new friend. Just then, Little Pink came up with a very fun and cute idea.

“Hey!” She said. “Maybe I should have you meet the other Pearls!”

“There are… other versions of me?” Baby Pearl asked.

“Yeah!” Little Pink replied. “I think you’ll love them!”

As she picked Baby Pearl for the first time, they both went back to see the other Diamonds and Baby Pearls back at the palace. When they got there, the other Diamonds were stunned!

“Oh my!” Blue gasped.

“Another… Pearl?!” White added.

“H… How?!” Yellow added.

“I don’t know!” Little Pink replied happily. “I just went to my room, and then… I just saw her!”

However, upon seeing the other Baby Pearls looking at her, the new Baby Pearl… started to feel a little shy. She tried to cover her face via her little arms and hands as she shivered a little, gaining Little Pink’s attention.

“Aww.” She said in surprise. “Are you… worried?”

Baby Pearl nodded a little, meaning that she was indeed.

“Why are you worried?” Little Pink asked calmly.

Baby Pearl used one of her tiny hands to point at the other Baby Pearls, which Little Pink eventually understood about.

“Oh…” Little Pink said. “You shy about those other Pearls?”

“Mmm hmm…” Baby Pearl replied nervously. “I’ve never... seen these before.”

“Aww.” Little Pink said comfortably. “I promise they’ll love you. If they don’t, don’t be afraid to tell me. Okay?”

“O...kay…” Baby Pearl agreed, still feeling quite nervous.

As she slowly crawled up to the other Baby Pearls, they were all playing with their own little toys. Baby Blue Pearl had a little notebook for her to draw in with her yellow crayon, Baby Yellow Pearl had an airplane, and Baby White Pearl had a couple little plush toys of her own to play with.

“Uhh… Hi.” Baby Pearl said as she waved slowly. “I’m… the Pearl of Pink Diamond.”

“Hello.” Baby Blue Pearl said. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

“You do look… very interesting.” Baby White Pearl added.

“Nice suit!” Baby Yellow Pearl added.

“Uhh… Thanks.” Baby Pearl said, feeling a little better. “Is it... alright if I can play with you three?”

“It’ll be a pleasure.” Baby Blue Pearl replied with a smile.

Because of that, Baby Pearl started to smile as she crawled closer to them, feeling confident about meeting them. Baby White Pearl even offered one of her plush toys to her, which made Baby Pearl’s smile grow as she happily accepted the offer as she ended up snuggling and hugging the stuffed toy, which was a little teddy bear.