CHAPTER 24: "Baby Steven's Magical and MUSICAL Dream"

Soon enough, the pacifier was in her mouth and the little cat stuffed animal was in her arms as she used them to help her... as her eyes began to close very slowly. Baby Steven even snuggled up with his new friends as they all were now fast asleep together. However, once they soon fell asleep with smiles on their little faces, they all began to share something with one another for the first time... a very special and magical dream.

(Dream Sequence)

As Baby Steven opened his little eyes... he found himself in a magical land filled with soft and cuddly clouds with beautiful stars twinkling all across the sky. Even some shooting stars were dashing by as the little boy looked as he was now awe-struck by the amazing visuals. He even noticed that he was now just wearing his diaper and had bright-pink feathery wings coming out of his back, meaning that he was now an angel from Heaven.

"Whoa!" Baby Steven gasped in amazement. "What is this magical place?! And where did I get these wings?!"

But then, he eventually found the other little Gemlings with the incredible special abilities, including their own pairs of angel wings. Since it was a land from their... well... dreams... the possibilities were quite endless, to say the least. For example, Baby Pearl was adorably making little cloud angels by using her arms and legs and moving them up and down. Once that was complete, she gave it a little halo by drawing it with her little finger.

Baby Lapis was making sure that no rain would end up upon them. Even when the slightest little drop came, thanks to her water abilities, she used it for the good. She decided to make a little heart for Baby Peridot, who was fascinated by the feelings of the clouds.

Toddler Garnet was watching all of her new friends, making sure that none of them would be in any sign of harm, which was luckily nowhere to be found in the magical and peaceful land. Even Baby Amethyst decided to be funny and to just let the clouds tickle her little face. It was a wonderful sight for Baby Steven, who was very pleased to see that everyone was getting along... which was one of his favorite things to see. But then, he started to feel a little... musical as he began singing a song of his very own.

Here we are all together!
Here we are all together as one!
Nothing to fear! No one to fight!
I can't believe my friends are from so far!
Together as one, here we are!

Once upon a time, I thought I'd always be in a lonely shadow.
Looking for good times, I thought I'd always be in an endless cycle.
Until I began to have friends of my own!
I could feel it growing more special every day!
And now, I have friends of mine! Not just that, my happiness is saved! I did it!

Here we are all together!

As he made his way towards Baby Pearl, she heard his angelic singing voice and smiled in awe.

"That was a beautiful song, Steven." She smiled.

"Thank you!" Baby Steven said proudly. "Your cloud angels look good as well!"

"I will take that as a compliment!" Baby Pearl approved... as she proceeded to sing her OWN verse as well to join in!

Once upon a time, I only lived to be in my Diamond's service.
Until the day the two of us parted ways to be on this planet's surface.
It became my fantasy and I was sure she set me free.
But in the end, I guess I never left her side.
After the love I lost and all the tears I've cried, I found that... Here we are all together!

Baby Steven had a little tear in awe upon hearing such a wonderful little song from one of his own little Gemling pals as they proudly looked at the little cloud angel. But then, Toddler Garnet crawled in to see if they were both okay.