CHAPTER 18: "Exploring Their New Home!"

As they soon traveled together in a group of five, they eventually found a mysterious land that was surrounded by water with sand guarding it.

"What is this strange place?" Baby Amethyst asked.

"I don't know." Baby Peridot replied.

"It does look interesting." Baby Lapis added.

"Do you think that we can live here?" Baby Pearl added.

"We can certainly try." Toddler Garnet suggested. "Let's go, Gems."

And so, the five Baby Gems decided to curiously wonder about the new land that they have just discovered right in front of their eyes. Where they were was a place called... Beach City. Baby Pearl noticed the sign and read it to them.

"Welcome... to... Beach... City." She curiously read.

"Interesting name." Baby Peridot approved.

"Let's check this place out, you guys." Baby Amethyst added.

And so, that's what they did. They decided to curiously explore the fascinating discovery and much to their amazement, it was a visually stunning sight!

They first found a place called The Big Donut. There were two adorable little kids named Sadie and Lars, who were making boxes of donuts for their customers, who were always satisfied. There was also a place called Fish Stew Pizza, where two more kids named Kiki and Jenny were making and delivering all kinds of delicious pizzas, complete with all sorts of different toppings!

They then found a house where an adult named Vidalia lived, who had two children. A little boy with a dream about becoming a musician named Sour Cream and his mischievous baby brother named Onion. They even found a little boy named Buck, who had a dream of becoming a mayor one day! But another little boy named Jamie had a dream of his own.

"When I grow up, I wanna be a movie star!" He said to himself.

The Baby Gems even found an amusement park called Beach City Funland, which was owned by a young teenage boy named Smiley! And as his name suggests, he would ALWAYS have a smile on his face, no matter what! There was even a place called Beach CityWalk Fries, which was owned by an adult named Mr. Fryman, but also had his two young children. They were a 8 year old boy named Ronaldo, who was an explorationist and had a little box which he called Keep Beach City Weird!, and his new baby brother named Peedee, who was fascinated in learning how to cook, just like his dad! He enjoyed seeing him prepare the French fries while sitting in a baby-bouncer while chewing on his blanket.

The Baby Gems were all fascinated by what was all around them, even though it was COMPLETELY different from what they ever experienced before. It was an amazing sight for these unusual babies to see for the very first time in their lives!

"Whoa!" Baby Amethyst gasped.

"This is quite a fascinating place!" Toddler Garnet added. "I just hope we can find a place to stay before those Rubies find us."

Understandably, they were so fascinated, they decided to explore this exciting new environment that was all around them! As a group, they all crawled or even walked to see the sights of the small but lovely city. They saw a couple seagulls flying over the bay, a couple kids playing in the sand far away, and the peaceful sounds of the calm crashing of the ocean waves.

"Pearl!" Baby Amethyst moaned in slight pain. "My feet and hands are getting TIRED from crawling so much! Carry me! PLEASE!!"

Baby Pearl just rolled her eyes a little as she chuckled a bit. "Alright. Hold still."

As she was being lifted up, up, up to the arms of Baby Pearl, Baby Amethyst just gave her a cute smile and even giggled a little bit, making Baby Pearl smile as she felt very responsible for her little purple friend. But at that moment, while they all were walking past the Beach City Funland, Young Smiley, who was one of the few employees of that said building, noticed them and ended up feeling sorry for them while wondering what was going on.