Bathroom Shenanigans

Wednesday goes by fast and unproblematic.

(Meaning this chapter is THURSDAY)

Zeke, Liam, Mateo, Hunter, and I are all standing in the parking lot waiting for school to start. When it finally does, Hunter loops an arm through mine which causes Zeke and Mateo to glare at him and clench their jaws as Liam audibly growls with an angry expression.

Hunter seems unfazed though and starts walking up the stairs. As we all I enter, everything from before is gone because the scene in front of us is disturbing. I let out a laugh as I see their desperation.

When they all realize whats happening why, they all fall into a fit of laughter along with me. Mateo falls to the floor as we all have teary eyes from all the laughter.

Every female is wearing a white silk scrunchie identical to mine from Tuesday, along with some guys too. As we try to catch our breaths, Britney and her posse (Emma and Jennifer) approach us with high ponytails tied by a white silk scrunchie.

She doesn't know that the one on Liam's arm from Tuesday was mine so I start laughing and look at Liam. When we lock eyes, he realizes what's happening too and his head falls back in laughter.

By now, our whole group looks like a bunch of tomatoes while the three girls in front of me send glares my way. When the previous round of laughter deceases, Brittney looks at the guys as she starts twirling a finger in her hair attempting to look sexy and slightly pulls the hair-tie.

All four men shift uncomfortable and their faces contort in disgust as all three girls step forward. As they take another step closer, wayyy into their personal space, all the guys try to step back but the idiots standing in front of them don't allow it. Brittney is the first to place a hand on Liam and Hunter's chest as Emma does the same to Zeke and Jennifer does to Mateo.

Brittney is the first to speak "You can yank it off. I like it rough." She exclaims while biting her lip and looking down between Hunter and Liam's chest. When none off them moves, Brittney unties the scrunchie and hands it to Liam. There is a knot of her blonde tangled hair on it. Emma and Jennifer look at Brittney with a confused and desperate glance.

"That wasn't in the script!" Emma tries to whisper but since we're all silent, we all hear it.

Brittney glares at her and says "What script" in a stern voice that makes Emma grow quiet.

Clearly Jennifer didn't get the message "The one you made us rehearse all day yesterday and this morning." she says in a innocent voice. She is just simply dumb.

As none of us dare to move, Brittney turns around and walk 2 steps before turning around a biting her lip and she walks with swaying her hips too much. She folded her skirt so shortly you can see the bottom of her red thong and ass. It is not a pretty picture.

When they all leave, we sigh and shiver our bodies from disgust. "I feel violated." Liam says while shuddering and everyone else agreeing.

"I need to wash their touch off." Mateo says in a disgusted voice while scrunching his nose.

"I really want a shower." Zeke says while raking a hand through his hair.

"How desperate can someone get?" Hunter asks a question that no one knows the answer to since the three girls just passed the worst.

As we we take a few steps forward I start laughing "There was a script! They rehearsed!" I say in between laughs.

They all start laughing too. I know I won't be able to focus during first period after what just happened so I pull all the guys with my hands while I make my way to Coach Smith's private bathroom. She gave me a key which never needed to be used until now.