Da Belle of Da Ball

*Play Song When Told*

"Pumpkin don't ever leave me with those idiots again." Mateo pleads against my stomach while he's wrapped around me.

"Mateo" he doesn't reply. "Mateo" I say again a little louder, still doesn't reply. I sigh "Mattie" his head turns up so that it's facing me "I can't move." I tell him.

"That's okay, I like you under me. Just think of all the things we could do in this position if there were less clothes-" Mateo rambles on. 

Well that was not what I expected him to say, my face turns bright red as I look back at Mateo to see him wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Get off me perv." I jokingly tell him and try to recollect myself.

In an instant, he's pulled off my by three furious men. Mateo let's out a yelp while still being in the air. Finally they let him go and he falls to the floor.

I start laughing and see Mateo turn to me and pout. I get up and make my way to Mateo. "Mattie, let's try to get Gray-Gray to try on a dress." I whisper and smirk at him as the mischievous idea bounces in his head.

Suddenly, he jumped up and started smiling weirdly at Hunter. I nudge him with my shoulder a muttered a "subtle" between my grin.

Hunters eyes narrow between the two of us "What are you two up to?" He asks suspiciously. 

"Nothing!" Mateo and I answer at the same time a little more high pitched than normal.

I see Hunter's mouth open but before he can question any farther, I jump on Mateo's back and yell "Come on Clyde." I reference to only which he responds "On it Bonnie." and starts running his way out of the store with me on his back laugh our asses off.

When Mat finally drops me, I look up to see a store I've never even heard of. As Mateo could see my confusion he chuckles "This is my favourite store. It's pronounced Schvenick, found in Germany." I nod my head only half listening while staring at the clothing inside.

Just because I dress like I'm homeless doesn't mean I can't appreciate nice clothes. 

I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when both of my hands are grabbed from my side and pulled into the store.

My left hand is pulled by Mateo and my right hand is pulled by Ezekiel who both have the biggest smiles on their face. 

When they pause so Liam and Hunter can catch up, when we're all standing together a girl around our age approaches us. She's dressed in a tight fitted black dress, 6 inch heels, a full face of makeup, and her long blond hair sleeked into a tight high ponytail.

Right on top of the curve of her breast lays her name tag "Kinsley" I can see her super-pushup bra under her dress that no doubt it is  a size too small to fit her. 

When she steps in front of us I see her practically eye-rape everyone until she gets to me. Disgust clear on her face with her snarl. 

Once again she flashes a fake smile to everyone. "My name is Kinsley and I'll be your assistant today. Can I help you guys with anything? I'm very good at... my job." She explained like she just remembered this is her job.

Before anyone says anything, I'm pushed forward by Mateo who smiles innocently at me. "She will be needing new clothes. Of everything." He tells her.

Her eyes shine with anger and jealousy. Then she masks an evil smirk. "Can you even afford this place? I mean the cheapest thing we have here is like $3,000." Kinsley tells me while using her extremely long bold red nails to flick her hair off her shoulder. Wearing a proud smirk when she see's me frown.