Not-So-Innocent Dancing

*Play song when told*

I woke up at 5 today. For what reason? None. I tried to go back to sleep but I kept tossing and turning until eventually I just sat up. Not knowing what to do with myself I went to the kitchen. Thor was sitting there crying.

I immediately stood alert "Hey boy, what's wrong?" I ask in a concerned motherly tone as I scratch him behind his ears. He walked slowly over to his leash. I got the memo and sighed. Since I had nothing to do it was pretty easy to convince me to take him for a walk.

I put on some black sweatpants and a grey oversized hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and added some dark sunglasses. I look homeless and hungover all at once.

As we walk around the park I couldn't help but admire the scenery. The sun was just starting to rise which sent a warm orange glow across the ground.

I took out my phone and took a picture. I decided to send it to the group chat even though no one was awake.

After a few seconds, my phone started ringing. I looked at it strangely, who would be calling at 5:20 AM? The caller id said ''Liam'' so I picked it up.

"Hey" I answer.

"Hey. What are you doing up so early?" Liam asks with a sexy raspy voice indicating he just woke up.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I went to walk Thor. What are you doing?"

"Nothing I was just reading."

"Of course. Hey now that I have you on the phone, I need a really big favour."

"What's up?"

"I'm failing Science. If I don't keep all my marks above B+ I lose my scholarship. I know you're really good at it so can we meet up sometime next week so you can help me? Pleaseee?"

"You want me to tutor you?"

"No, just help. If you don't want to it's fine, I totally understand."

"No. No, I'll do it."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I owe you one."

"You don't need to thank me but I'll hold you to that for the future."

"You just saved me. If you think of anything I can do tell me. Thank you."

"Anytime. I'm going to go take a shower now before school. See you later."

"Byee!" I say in a happy tone then hang up.

I walk back home with Thor and change into my uniform. I make some coffee and start walking towards school.

When I walk across the field I see a certain dirty blonde hair boy standing looking at the sky. I run towards him and jump him into a hug. I wrap my hands around his neck and legs around his waist as I tuck my head on his left shoulder.

Liam is so startled. "What th-" He starts but I interrupt with a "Thank you!"

As he recognizes my voice, he immediately relaxes. He puts his hands under my thighs to hold me up and lightly laughs. "I told you I didn't need a thank you but if this is how you greet me every day I wouldn't mind." He says as I laugh.

I look up at him when he starts to loosen his hold so I get off. I'm enjoying myself to I lean to his ear and whisper "Just a little longer, please." I plead and tuck my head back in the crook of his neck, my lips slightly touching him.