cody simpson

You had been stressed out all week due to your mid-terms for your college classes and your new assistant management job at the local hospital was enough stress in itself so needless to say on your one night off you needed to relax and be rejuvenated but with your roommate being the adventurous and mature fun loving girl she is, she decided to drag you to a newly opened art museum. Given as you were so tired after your late Friday night shift, your roommate had the decency to at least pick out an elegant and short red dress to wear along with your silver heels you hardly got to wear anymore.

"You're gonna look great!" She said smiling as she did her makeup.

"This better be worth it." you stated as you glared at her.

Although you wouldn't admit to her seeing as she was so excited, you didn't much care or prefer to go out to fancy events such as these. There was gonna be loads of snobby, judgmental, rich people who don't know how to hold a decent conversation and also share the possession of fucked up values surrounded around you chattering about nonsense. So once you and your roommate had finally gotten fully ready and had arrived at the building, you decided you would stray off from the crowd and try to actually enjoy the pieces on your own.

During the midst of your exploring the symbolism of each piece, you were so interested that you hadn't notice a boy with dirty blonde, wavy hair about your age who was wearing quite a classy suit had strolled up to your side.

"Hello love," he smiled, sporting an extremely attractive Australian accent.

"Hi." you replied apprehensively.

"Are you enjoying the masterpieces?" He questioned, inspecting the art himself.

"Indeed, I am. This is quite an intricate piece, don't you think?" You managed to say, trying to start a decent conversation. It's not like he could do anything here, there were loads of people nearby.

"As I'd hope." He smiled at you.

"Why's that?" You asked still admiring the painting.

"It's mine." He grinned cheekily. "unlike the work of art I'm admiring."

Within that moment, your heart began beating harder and the tint of your cheeks was growing red.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"(Y/N)," you grinned. "And yours?"

"I'm Cody, nice to meet you." He smiled in return. Suddenly, he looked cautiously at the space and crowd of people around us. "Say beautiful, do you believe making out in an art gallery is a crime?"

"I would have to say no. Why so?"

"Because you're the only masterpiece that should be hanging on that wall." He smirked. You blatantly figured by his appearance he wasn't the straightforward type but boy, you were wrong.

"Come," Cody smiled, extending his arm to grab ahold of your wrist, "follow me."

You watched him idly as his tall lanky figure strolled throughout the museum hastily, your heels clicking against the hard floor as you trailer behind him.

"Here," he whispered as he walked into a hall away from all the people.

"Cody, I don't-" you stammered but he cut you off, connecting his lips to yours and silencing your wild hectic thoughts.

As he pulled away, Cody smiled watching as you gasped for air. "I left you breathless?" he laughed.

"That you did. C'mere handsome." you smiled as you engulfed him into another make out session.

hope you enjoyed!! send requests!!