zayn malik

A/N: WARNING I'll admit this is not what I picture Zayn to be like at all, but it's pretty hot tbh

You sat home alone enjoying a fall movie marathon on Netflix and some incredible pepperoni pizza around 1 in the morning when your doorbell rang. Surprised, you answer it to find a giggly, clad in black, quiff-haired Zayn Malik; your best friend.

"Zayn, why are you here?!"

"Hi (Y/N)" he said as he drew out the last syllable.

"What the hell?" You say as he walks past you, inviting himself in. He goes straight to the fridge in search of food.

"You don't have any crackers?! Awww I wanted crackers." Zayn whines before searching through the pantry cabinets.

"Malik, are you high?" You say worriedly, taking his shoulder in your hand to spin him around.

He laughes, "Hehehe yeah maybe a little bit."

"What do you mean maybe a little bit? You're fucking baked!"

"I'm hungry." He says nonchalantly before returning to his previous reactions.

"The crackers you like are in the cabinet above the stove." You roll your eyes.

"Aw you're so sweet, (Y/N), plus your hair is so pretty he says as he plays with it, lays his large hand on your left breast then giggles. "And oh my god your boobs. They're just so big."

"They're little like balls of fat, how are they even attractive?" You laugh.

"But they're so pretty, like you." He giggles again placing his right hand on your right breast.

"Have you forgotten how hungry you are?" You say to him but he doesn't reply, instead he just chuckles then starts playing and squeezing your breasts.

"Okay that's enough Zayn, the crackers are in the cabinet." You say backing away from him. He frowns but then his face lights up with excitement as he screams "Crackers!"

You can't help but laugh as you stare at him sitting on your clean granite counter munching away, crumbs going everywhere with him making a complete mess.

Once he's finished, his long legs stride across the room searching around like he's lost something.

"Ahh" he laughs to himself as he started pressing buttons on your stereo. Arctic Monkey's She's Thunderstorms floods throughout your living room.

He grins widely at you, then stares as he makes his way over and grabs your hand.

"Dance with me." He grins once more as he intwines his fingers with your own.

"I dunno.." You say.

"Dance with me." He repeats.

"Okay." You softly sighed and leaned into him. His right hand was tightly grasping your left as his free hand wound around your waist as he started swaying the two of you back in forth in a circle. Zayn was taller than you, so you rested your head on his shoulder and knew that everything in the world was great and decided to just let go and purely enjoy the moment.

A/N: Terribly, terribly sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I hope you enjoy this short imagine! Love you!

REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST

-Cameryn xx