shawn mendes

Another day, More lessons learned, More exciting things to come.... Supposedly. You enjoyed school, and you loved learning but what you did not enjoy was all the dramatic and immature people that surrounded you. Despite your young age, you were quite mature seeing as most (if not all) your friends were older. You had many older friends, but the one that sparked your interest the most happened to be Shawn.

Shawn had moved from Canada almost two years ago and you had been introduced to him through a distant friend and the two of you instantly clicked.

The sound of your phone vibrating in the middle broke you out of your thoughts to which you glanced to see it was low and behold, Shawn.

Shawn: hey mar :-) physics are like really boring so I'm just gonna text you instead

You: hey shawn! and oh boy I bet :p

Shawn: What are you doing after school today cutie? :-)

You: I suppose just going home to study, Maths exam is tomorrow :-(

Shawn: How about I take you out for whatever food you want and I'll help you study afterwards back at home :-)

You: Aw you're so sweet, I would love that!

Shawn: Great! So it's settled, I'll meet you in the back parking lot at 3:15

The rest of the day was so slow, anticipating hanging out with Shawn. Each class dragged by like a snail.

- - - - -

Finally the bell rang, meaning school was now over. Happily, you made your way to Shawn's car and waited. Minutes later, he walked out with none other than his best friends. The ever so popular Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and both the Jack's.

"Hey sweetheart." he greeted you.

"Later Mendes!"

"Yeah, later Shawn!"

He waved goodbye to his friends and the car's engine roared to life and soon you took off to your favorite place, Taco Bell.

You had already seated, knowing Shawn would order you exactly what you wanted.

After receiving and eating your food together peacefully, Shawn suddenly turned to you and announced, "Look Maureen, I think we need to talk."

Nervously, you replied. "Sure. Is everything okay?"

He fidgeted, looking down at his hands. "Listen uhm.. I know I'm quite older than you, but we've been best friends for a long time now but I was just wondering if we could be more than friends? I-I just really like you, Maureen. I love your orange hair and your sparkly blue eyes. I love your laugh and your smile. And I would love to date you."

Your eyes widened in shock. Was this real? This was your dreams come true. Unable to speak coherently at the moment, Shawn continued.

"And don't worry about what people would say because I have your back and age is just a n-number."

"Yes." You stammered quietly but because Shawn was still rambling, he couldn't hear you.

"Although Kaidie Stevens would-"

"Yes." you repeated, slightly louder.

"-have a complete fit because-"

"Yes." You said loudly.

"Wait what?" He said unbelievably.

"I said yes."

"Yes." He breathed heavily, grinning from ear to ear and picking you up in a hug.

You giggled as he kissed your cheek, "We should probably finish our tacos now before people stare."

hey readers! i am alive! yay or not I guess, anyways maureen I hope you enjoyed this and it wasn't too shitty. :-)

p.s. REQUEST MORE IM HELLA BORED

p.s.s. look out for posting in my luke book 'mistakes' coming soon!

p.s.s.s. i luv u guise :-) l8r