michael clifford pt 2

"I'll ride with you too." Luke says smirking, following closely behind the two of you.

"Great." Michael mutters under his breath as he opens you door and then makes his way to sit in the passenger seat.

The ride to Michael's was extremely quiet, so to make it less awkward, you played it off like you were focusing on the multiple cars on the road and your turn signals and after about 15 minutes, the three of you had arrived to see that the others were already inside and preparing their instruments.
(Y/F/N) was already comfortable in the couch, so after you got out, you joined alongside her.

You casually watched as Michael, Calum and Luke began tuning their guitars then you noticed (Y/F/N) as she adoring watched Ashton.

"This is a song we've been working on, it's called Tomorrow Never Dies." Luke announces.

"Hope you ladies enjoy it." Michael said as he winked at me.

Soon, the tune of their song drifted throughout the room and you were surprised at how much talent each of them had and the song was amazing. They had played song after song, and each of them were original and had such good lyrics. Neither you or your cousin ever realized how much talent each of the boys truly possessed.

After they had played their 8th song, Calum declared a break because it had grown pretty late and was close to sundown to which Michael grew ecstatic.

"Hey, c'mere. Let me show you something cool." Michael insisted, sticking out his arm for you to take.

You took his arm and he guided you outside beside the garage after all the others had decided to watch a film.

"How were our songs?" He asked searching your face for any emotion at all.

"They were absolutely great!!" You said.

"Did you enjoy your time?"

"Most definitely!" I responded.

"I'm really glad you came to check us out. I've been utterly terrified because of our gig and everything. I don't want to sound like shit." He laughed.

He glanced down at your petite frame, his green eyes staring into your glossy ones as he licked his lips lightly.

He craned his neck forward to finally connect his lips to yours and you instantly felt butterflies in your stomach.

"How was that?" He giggled.

"Wow." was all you could say, breathless.

"C'mon. Let's go watch that film." He said as he wrapped his arm around you.

end of two part imagine, enjoy!