michael clifford

A/N: if you don't like the boy inserted, use another. Another imagine based off a bomb ass dream lol enjoy the double update!!

It was Summer, you and your friend (Y/F/N) were bored so you both ventured out to ride around in your red convertible, jamming out to the coolest tunes and basically just enjoying this calm, fun night while you could.

Soon after driving on several different back roads, you had built up a great craving for a milkshake so you pitched the idea of stopping at Sonic. (Y/C/N) agreed and around twenty minutes later, the both of you finally got there and had made your decisions on what to order.

Once the two of you received your beverages, a boy with spiky, wild colored that you had only seen during your free lunch periods stepped directly beside your car door.

"Hey (Y/N)." The boy stammered after a bit.

"Hey Michael." You smiled awkwardly. "What's up?"

"Oh, uh... I was just out with some of my mates." He says extending his arm and using his thumb to point towards a table where three other teenage boys that you had seen before sat in the middle if a secluded area. (Y/C/N) and you both turn to see the three wink and smile in your direction.

"So were we." You said as the blonde one with the quiffed hair waved at you.

Michael glared in his direction before replying, "I love Summer, it's the one time of year I feel like I can relax."

"Yeah, I know right! We really enjoy just driving around to listen to music." You laughed.

"Ahh, I bet you two are into that boy band shit like One Direction, huh?" (I swear to god Michael seriously said this in my dream, and the funniest part about it is 5SOS and 1D were still touring together when I had this dream. Okay continue..) He giggled to himself, "Come ride around with us and we'll show you the good music."

You ignored his assumption (which was somewhat true although you wouldn't admit it) and turned towards (Y/C/N) to see her raising her eyebrows while sipping her milkshake. She only smiled which you assumed was a yes before replying casually, "Yeah sure, why not?" and taking his hand as he opened the door and helped you out.

As you and Michael strode across the road connecting the two drive in parking areas, you noticed how Michael held you relatively close by the small of your back and hugged you into him slightly. Though once both of you had reached the table, he pulled out his chair for you to sit in while he searched for another one.

You sat silently watching Michael as he drifted away when the blonde who had winked at you earlier spoke up. "My name's Luke," He smirks, taking your hand and kissing above your knuckles, "but I'm sure you already knew that."

"Shut up Luke!" a boy with dark hair yelled, "I'm Calum." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Calum." You say politely as you turn your head to see an older boy with long-ish hair take an particular interest in your friend.

Michael noticed your glance and took it upon himself to introduce his other mate to you. "That's Ashton, he's in our band." He smiled slightly at the mentioning of the band.

"We actually have band practice in about 20 minutes." Luke says before groaning.

"Hey Michael, you should invite her and her friend to come watch! You know we keep saying we need people's opinions before we start booking gigs!" Calum said excitedly.

"Oh yeah good idea! Hey (Y/N) would you like to come hear us play?" Michael asks hopefully.

You look over to (Y/F/N), sharing a look before saying, "Sounds great! I'll ride with Ashton!"

"Alright! It's back at my place, I'll ride with you if that's okay?" Michael questions.

"I'll ride with you too." Luke says smirking, following closely behind the two of you.

A/N uh oh.. cliffhanger but don't worry there'll be a part two soon (;