justin bieber

"Get ready, babe." Justin says calmly as he barges into your bedroom to find you cross legged clad in pajamas, scrolling through your feed.

"Justin, hey. Where are we going?" You ask, not hesitating to get up and dress in more appropriate clothing.

"You'll see." He just smiled to you as he hurriedly gathered a few things of yours like a scarf, a beanie and gloves before heading out of the room to let you get ready yourself.

You hastily dressed yourself in warm comfortable clothing, brushed your hair, and put a light coat of mascara to accentuate your bright crystal eyes.

After stumbling out of your room and quickly saying goodbye to your parents and letting them know where you were headed, you dashed out of your wooden front door and soon started buckling your seatbelt in Justin's black sedan.

Justin remained quiet as the car's engine roared to life and raced down the city-lit streets.

"Where are we going?" You once again prodded him, only to have him shake his head at you.

"You'll see." Justin simply smiled.

Around fifteen minutes later, he parked at the end of a street then helped you get out of the car. Then dug out two blankets out of his trunk.

"Justin, why are yo-"

"Shh, Y/N. Trust me."

He then blindfolded you with the scarf he grabbed earlier and tied it tightly around your eyes. Justin then grabbed your hand and led you to a curb. He swiftly wrapped his hands around your waist and hoisted you upwards into a carriage and sat down beside you and began untying the scarf.

Your eyes widened as they adjusted to the scene of white horses tied to the carriage in front of you.

"Justin," you gasped.

"Shh, baby. Watch." He took the reigns into his mitten covered hands and led you around the city to look at the Christmas lights.

"This is so beautiful." You commented as you saw trees as tall as the skyline with white lights draped around the thick branches.

"You're so beautiful." He commented cheesily and kissed you, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, babe."

short but just needed to post something lol REQUEST REQUEST