luke hemmings

A/N: I'm just warning you beforehand, if you don't like the actual boy used, insert another. It's that simple. :-)

"Good morning, Luke." You said as you slowly trudged into the kitchen, a bit surprised that he had awaken before you.

"Good morning, Y/N." He smiled back in return gazing his attention to the television to watch a soccer match.

"What's for breakfast?" You ask simply as your stomach growled.

"Uh, I actually already ate before rehearsal this morning. It was kinda short notice." Luke replied not bothering to turn your way.

"Oh." You mumbled sadly. "What time is it?"

"Around 10:30, why?" He questioned, still not facing you.

"I need to call my mother today." You state knowing she'd want to sing you Happy Birthday.

"Oh, okay."

You sighed heavily, stomping back into our bedroom to get ready for the day. Your shared guy friends, Calum, Ashton, and Michael were to take you out shopping hence today being your birthday, obviously.

You quickly prepared and left to arrive at the mall without speaking another word to your clueless boyfriend, other than letting him know you were going out. There you met up with the three other boys and decided to meet at the food court.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N! We missed you!" They all shouted in unison as they ran to hug you.

"You guys saw me two days ago, but thanks." You giggled. "At least you remembered." You quickly add. They all gaze at you with sorrow laced in their eyes.

"You mean out of all people, he forgot?" Michael asks.

"I guess so." You slump, frowning.

"Want to talk about it?" Ashton questions softly, taking your hand and leading the four of you to a table.

"Sure, but can I get some pizza or something? I left before I could eat." You say.

"Yeah, I'll pay." Calum nodded swiftly bringing himself to his feet, heading away to talk to the girl at the Sbarro counter.

"Thanks Cal." You mutter before starting your story, "I woke up this morning and I saw Luke had already woke up without me noticing or waking me up. Hence that, I figured he was doing something special like make my breakfast for it being my day because he always kisses my forehead to let me know he's awake. But no, when I asked him what we were having he lamely replied, "I already ate before rehearsal." It hurt, guys. It really hurt. I can only stand so much and I know he's busy with the band and all, but sometimes I feel like he doesn't care for me like he once used to." You admit as tears threatened to spill from your glossy eyes.

"Aww, (Y/N) I'm so sorry." Michael said engulfing you into his arms.

"Maybe he has something planned that no one knows about yet and it's all apart of this sick plan." Ashton stated as he rubbed his calloused thumb over your cheek to wipe away the tears.

"I doubt it. I tried giving him hints all week and he hasn't reacted." You spoke again as Calum sat, placing a box of pizza in front of us.

"That's very low of him." Calum stated. "I can't believe he would do that, that doesn't sound like him."

"Well that's how he's been acting lately and I'm getting tired of it."
You spoke aloud taking a bite out of the huge pepperoni pizza slice.

"Have a talk with him, I'm sure he'll understand and then maybe if not, you two should rethink your relationship." Michael suggested. 

"As right as Michael is, you should know he truly cares for you and I'm sure it was just a mistake." Ashton assures.

"I don't know what I would do without you guys. Let's finish and shop." You smile to them. It's your birthday, you're supposed to be having fun, not sulking.

*Later*

You arrive home, parking in the driveway and carried in your bags, "Hey, I'm home!"

"In here!" He called from the kitchen.

"Can you help me carry these to our room?"

"Sure thing, Sweetheart." He smiled carrying bags up the stairs. "Hey uhm, your mom called after you left. Have you called her today?"

"No, I was planning on it while cooking dinner." You short-clip him, remembering he forgot your day.

"What's wrong? Something's upset you, I can tell... you're being blunt." Luke spoke caressing your arm. It was so hard to resist but you managed to muster all the strength you could not to give in.

"Nothing. Do you mind handing me the phone?"

"Babe, speak to me. What's wrong? What's making you upset?"

"Nothing, I just don't feel all that great." You fake-smile.

"Babe, speak to me. What's wrong? What's making you upset?" 

You inhale a deep breath, taking a deep glance over his features. His eyebrows were scrunched, his lips in a frown, and his eyes turned as blue as ever like that naturally did whenever he was under stress, pressure or worry. "You really don't know do you?" Tears started to swell in the brim of your eyes.

His eyebrows scrunched even more, "I don't think so."

By now, your tears had starting falling uncontrollably, "It's my birthday and y-you forgot." You choked out, stepping away and facing down at your feet.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry."

"When I went out today, I went and saw the boys since they remembered. They all agreed that if they were in this  situation, they would call it quits." You state crying, seriously pondering over the idea.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) p-please don't do that to me. I-I love you." He speaks as he began pulling you closer to his embrace.

You gasp faintly at his words because you can't believe they're coming from his lips as this was the first time he spoke them, "Y-You do?"

"Yes, I undoubtedly do. I love you with all my heart and every fiber in my being. Please let me show to you by making up for today."

You know you shouldn't give in so easy, but the both of you have been dating for a good while now and you loved this boy.

"Okay." You spoke looking into his bloodshot eyes.

"Okay." He repeats, kissing your forehead.

A/N: I'm sorry for the little TFIOS moment thing there but I just love it omg sorry

I hope you all enjoy this!

REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST!

-Cameryn xx