kian lawley

A/N: omfg guys this was based off my bomb ass dream I woke up from yesterday. I was literally on cloud nine.

Your older guy friend, Kian was spending the day with you while you sat at home alone, without the notice of your parents because you were aware that they would never allow it. You were in your room watching tv on your bed just having a normal conversation with Kian as he was laying down, outstretched on the left side closest to the door leaving you to sit a few inches away, cross-legged on the right.

He had the remote loosely in his hand, scanning through channels as you were talking. He laughed and agreed with your absurd and random statement before stopping on Spongebob.

"You watch SpongeBob still right?" He asked gazing in your eyes and licking his lips. You looked away blushing, trying to determine which episode was playing.

"Sure." you giggled. You two had always watched Spongebob together as kids but just haven't in a while.

"Thank god!" He chuckled, eyes glowing.

You were enjoying the show, but a sudden chill had empowered you making you shiver so you decided to lay under the sheets. As you did, you cuddled Kian, gently laying your head on his chest. You shifted your head upwards to glance at his features and slowly placed your arm around his midsection, pulling him closer to you and when you finally convinced yourself he wasn't showing any emotion of being uncomfortable, you left it.

Just as you got settled and still, his long but gentle fingers caressed through your hair as he hummed softly. You glanced at him through your eyelashes and you both smiled, leaving him to play with your hair even more.

He would sneak glances at you while you were watching television and this time he watched as you giggled at something Patrick had said and whispered, "I wish you liked me the same way I like you."

You picked yourself up using one arm, "Really? You like me?"

"Uh.. well umm.. yes, I do. You weren't supposed to hear me though." He stammered, voice faltering at the end.

You just stared at him, tilting your head slightly, trying to figure out how you couldn't have told him sooner, "I want you to be mine, Kiki. I have since we were middle school kids." He smiled as you giggled thinking of when you'd hang out together and when you'd nonchalantly kiss his cheek leaving him to wrap his arm around your waist dragging you along wherever you two went.

"You do?! You really do?!" He said excitedly raising himself up and giving you the tightest hug.

"Yes." You mumbled in his arms.

He pulled back, "I always thought I was too weird and strange for you to like me."

"Do you not remember all of the times I've been weird and embarrassed myself around you?!" You said laughing.

"It's not weird, It's cute." Kian admitted laying back against the headboard and placing your arm back around his waist.

"And your "weirdness" isn't?" You implied putting dramatic emphasis and air quotes around the word weirdness.

The both of you chuckled and you heard your parents' car park in the garage. "Follow me!" You said quickly pulling him up out of the bed and up the stairs.

"You're not supposed to be here when they're not!" You stammered frantically.

"Okay, I'll just slip out the window and come in through the front." Kian announced making his way over.

"See you in a few." You winked heading downstairs.

"Y/N! Wait!" He yelled motioning you over.

You skipped over giddily, wasting no time, "Yes, Ki?"

He leaned in with his lips barely brushing over the surface of yours, kissing you gently. You giggled, wrapping your hand in his hair and pushing lightly to get more access as he was sitting on a tree branch.

You both pulled apart for air when you decided to speak, "Go downstairs!"

"See you in a few, babe." He smiled throwing himself down onto another branch.

You smiled. There was no way possible that anyone could wipe it from your face... Until dad came in.

"Y/N! What boy did you have over while we were out?" He taunted.

"No one, dad. Kian's on his way though." You grinned.

"Okay, cool. I haven't seen that kid in hours, I thought something was up. Your father laughed from the stairs as he heard a knock on the front door.

"Hi Y/M/N, Y/F/N." Kian winked, smiling at you when your father's back was turned.

"Ahh, hello Kian! Come help me unload groceries please dear?" Your mother spoke.

"Right. Hey um, birth-givers." You cleared your throat, laughing nervously at the use of your nickname for the pair. Looks of confusion clouded the air between your parents then to Kian.

"Kian here is my um boyfriend." You said slowly turning to him, eyebrows raised.

Kian nodded and stood silenced. "Is this true?" Your dad asked turning towards him.

"Yes sir."

"Aw! I knew you two would end up together!" Your mother smiled.

"Well." You smile along with Kian who looks terrified yet joyful. You followed his glance as it was directed towards your dad.

"You better treat her right. You hear me, boy?" Dad said trying to sound stern.

Kian shook his head, too scared to speak.

"I'm just kidding, son. I knew you two liked each other and quite frankly, I can't believe it took you this long to admit it to yourselves. But seriously if you break her heart and I'll break you, correct?" Dad said.

"Honey, quit being mean to the boy. Kian, Y/N, come assist me please." Your mom said.

"Yes ma'am." Kian stumbled.

"Thank you, boyfriend." You laugh, kissing his cheek.

A/N: v v v short I know I just thought it was cute and wanted to share. sue me x

-Cameryn xx

REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST

pls