Breakfast!

Tiarra's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. There were no windows in here so it was pretty dark. I smiled as I looked at Hidan. He looked so cute sleeping. I mean, he always looks cute, but he looks almost innocent sleeping. I guess in the middle of the night I had snuggled against him. I giggled and slowly got of the bed. It's not like I wanted to leave that spot, because trust me I didn't, but I was hungry! I snuck out of the room and walked two doors down to Lydia's room. I burst through there door. I didn't care if I woke anyone up in there. What are they going to do? Okay, maybe I'm a little afraid of Sasori.

I looked at the bed Lydia was sleeping on. I mentally fangirled so loud. Deidara had his arm wrapped around Lydia and she had her head buried in his chest. I looked towards Sasori's bed, but he wasn't in it. Well, it's not like i'm worried or anything.

I walked up to Lydia and Deidara and pulled out my iPod from my pocket. I giggled as I took a couple pictures of the two. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard from behind me and I jumped.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, almost dropping my iPod. Sasori looked at me and then at my iPod. 

"Well Sasori, if you must know I was taking a picture of Deidara and Lydia sleeping together."

"With that?" He said with a quizzical look. I nodded my head and started to show him how an iPod works. He looked confuzzled, but let it go. He walked over towards his desk and started to mess with his puppets. I started to walk over to him, but stopped. I will just bother him later.

I walked over to Lydia and smacked her with a spare pillow that was laying on the bed. She barely moved, but she was waking up.

"Lydia" I whispered.

"What" She whispered back with her eyes still closed.

"Are you asleep?"

"Yes, Tiarra. I'm asleep." She answered. Even with her eyes closed I knew the kind of look she would give. I giggled and pulled her up.

"What do you want Tiarra?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wanted to go exploring with my bestie. Plus, i'm hungry." I said, skipping to the door. She followed behind me and we both walked out.

I started to skip down the hallway and Lydia skipped behind me. We are so alike. Turning the next corner I stopped and couldn't help but aww at the site I saw. Kisame was walking with a Teddy bear hugged close to his chest. I guess when I aww'ed it startled Kisame because he turned around pretty fast. 

"What are you guys doing up so early?!" He asked kind of frantic. I could tell he was probably embarrassed, by the way his cheeks were getting pink.

"Early? Fish stick bitch, it's 8 o'clock. It's early, but it's not exactly 'crack of dawn' early. Besides we're looking for the kitchen."

He rolled his eyes at the nickname that I've given him and he decided to lead up to the kitchen. Once we got there he left us alone.

"Thanks Fish Stick Bitch!" I whisper-yelled down the hallway. We both searched around for stuff to make. I didn't really feel like cooking, but they didn't even have any cereal. Who doesn't have cereal! 

"Hey! I found bacon!" Lydia said, her head stuck in the fridge. I looked through the cabinets and found Pancake mix. 

"Lydia can you grab the milk out the fridge?" I asked.

"I guess...." She said, like it was the hardest thing in the world. She handed me the milk and I started to make the batter, while Lydia was making the bacon. I took out my iPod and put on music. We started to listen to 'Make a man out of you' from the Disney movie Mulan.