The Video.

*Not very long :/ Sorry!

Tiarra's POV

"Hurry up! God Damn, why are you all so slow?!" I yelled at them. I was anxious to see this video. Deidara opened his mouth to speak, but Hidan cut him off.

"Shut the hell up, little bitch. You keep screaming and you will be a sacrifice to Jashin!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he glared at me. Deidara smacked the back of my head as he walked past me. 

"Hidan, you took the words right out of my mouth, hm."

"Shutup Deidara. You wouldn't offer me to Jashin." I yelled at him. He ignored me and everyone started to pile into the living room. Pain and Konan were woken up last. They put on some clothes after everyone caught them naked. Hidan cheered and smacked Pain on the back saying "You finally hit that!"

Hidan took off the tutu when he woke up. I was going to tease him about it, but he threatened me. He said he'd lock me out of our room. I'd have to sleep on the couch. I don't like to be alone. Plus, being here i'd rather not sleep in the open. I have no clue what would happen, so I didn't tease him. 

Their was a TV in the living room which we managed to hook up the Ipod to. Don't ask me where they got the cords or the TV, because I have no idea. Everyone tried their best to get a seat on the couch. Pain was on the end with Konan on his lap. Beside him was Kisame, Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, and Hidan. They all squished together on the couch, not looking too happy to be so close to one another. Tobi was sitting pretzel style on the floor and Zetsu was standing by the arm of the couch arguing with himself. 

Lydia and I looked at eachother and smiled. We both knew we werent going to sit on the floor. Lydia ran up and sat on Deidara's lap. I ran up and Jumped on Hidan.

"Oh hell no." Hidan said. Well fine then. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat on Sasori's lap. He glanced at me and looked away. 

"Wow, Sasori is so nice unlike SOME PEOPLE!" I yelled, trying to make it as obvious as possible to Hidan. He looked over at me and just smacked the back of my head. "What the hell is with people smacking me today?!" I yelled, but everyone ignored me. Tobi ran up and pressed start on the video while I sat back and pouted. 

This is how the video went.

I smacked Sasori hard in the face. "Stop! We can't just show the llamas who's boss. No, we have the show the butterflies too!" I climbed off of Sasori's back and stood on top of the counter top and jumped off. I watched myself fall flat on my face. I just looked up after a few seconds and yelled, "Take that you bastard butterflies!"

The camera started to move and was set on the table. Lydia walked in front of it, grabbed the wine and said "Why don't we join in on the fun." You could hear Deidara say "I guess it wouldn't hurt, hm." Lydia chugged the rest of the wine and Deidara had a bit of beer. 

"LeeLee? Is that you?" I said, feeling Lydia's face. She smacked my face and I fell to the ground. Deidara started laughing and yelled "Ohh! Bitch fight, hmm!" 

I looked up at Deidara and said "Then shouldn't you be in on this fight too, Deidara? Aren't you a 'bitch'?" I asked holding my cheek from where Lydia smacked me. Deidara stared at me.

"You're right. I'm...I'm...I'm a F****** Sexy Chick!" He yelled as he jumped up on the table and started to slowly strip. Sasori, Lydia, and I started to applaud.

"Oh my god you're so sexy!" I started to scream and fangirl from the floor. Sasori started to fan girl with me. Lydia pulled out money from her pocket and started to put it in his pants, which kept falling out.