This isn't good at all

Tiarra's POV

I was still so tired. I rolled over and checked my phone. 5am.

"Go away! Its too early!" I yelled at Deidara, while lifting the covers over my head. Why did we have to get up so early for this mission?

"Get the hell up, un!" Deidara yelled at me, while ripping the covers off at the same time. I growled at him and glared.

"Why are you even waking me up? Where the hell is Sasori?! Shouldn't you wake up Lydia? I mean you two DO share a bed." His cheeks started to get a little pink, which I found adorable.

"Yeah, but him and I drew sticks because we didn't know which of you was harder to wake up, un. I unfortunately got you.." He explained, while mumbling the last part. I shook my head and laid back down.

"It's way to early bro. Wake me up in 5 hours." With that I put the pillow back over my head.

"Just get the hell up-" Deidara started, but he was interrupted.

"Get the f*** up little bitch! You are both pissing me off." Hidan shouted while pushing me off the bed.

"What the hell Hidan! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled as I jumped up to attack him. Deidara caught me by my waist in mid jump and carried me out of the room. Once we were out Deidara slammed the door shut.

I started punching Deidara and he dropped me. "Jeez Deidara what the hell is your problem?! And your hands got slobber all over my waist!" I yelled. He didn't say anything, but he looked super annoyed. I was annoyed too. It's 5 in the morning and he wants to wake me up now?!

My thoughts were interrupted by a crash in the next room. Deidara and I ran to the room, opened the door, and saw Lydia being attack by a puppet.

"Stop! I'll freaking murder you!" Lydia yelled. Sasori seemed proud of himself. We can't have that now can we. I decided to help Lydia out.

I ran over and jumped on Sasori's back and covered his eyes. "Run Lydia!" I yelled and she tumbled off the bed and ran towards the door, but Deidara jumped in the way.

"Deidara, if you don't get out of my way... I will kill you." Lydia said in a menacing voice. Deidara started laughing and pulled out some clay from his bag.

"I've been waiting to fight someone all week! Bring it on, Yeah!" He yelled. Lydia leaped at him and tackled him to the ground. I didn't see what happened next because Sasori threw me off of his back.

"I just wanted some sleep....and you both ruined that this morning." I said, while looking down. The air around me became menacing as I grew angrier. Suddenly wind started to spin around me. It spun around me rapidly, never hurting me. As my rage grew the wind became stronger. I could no longer see anything outside the wind. I smiled at this new found power. My happiness didn't last for long as the wind quickly died down. When the wind was completely gone everyone's eyes were on me and I could see the damage that had taken place. A couple of Sasori's puppets were lying in pieces against the wall, while Deidara was hovering protectively over Lydia. Not that she needed protection. She didn't look scared at all. She was just grinning.

"Why are you grinning like that?"

"Isn't it obvious? Now we both have something to look forward to after training. Itachi-Sensei will teach us how to control our power." She said, excitedly. I started smiling, but frowned almost instantly and directed my attention towards the two dumb asses in the room.

"You two woke us up. We don't like being woken up. I will kill bo-" I was cut off by Sasori lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Wha!! Sasori what the hell dude! Let me down!" I yelled. He just ignored me.