Everyone's up!

Tiarra's POV

Now that Hidan is some-what awake we can wake up the others. "Why the hell did you wake me up?" Hidan asked, annoyed that I interrupted his sleep.

"Because we're bored. You guys hardly do anything fun around here. Lydia and I are going to change that." I said looking at Lydia. She smiled evilly and started laughing. Hidan even looked a bit scared.

"What are you going to do, un?" Deidara asked, stepping away from Lydia. "You will see when we get everyone up." Lydia said, returning to her happy mood.

"Leader-sama may be tough to wake up." Sasori said, looking bored. I started to skip to the next door. "That's why I'm saving him for last!" I said in a sing-song voice.

I got to the door and opened it. I knew who's room it was so I didn't bother knocking. I should have knocked. I walked in on Kisame flirting with a fish swimming in a huge tank.

"So, do you mind if I put my tackle in your box?" Kisame said winking at the fish. Oh my god. A pick-up line for a fish?! I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. I burst out laughing and fell to the floor. Kisame looked towards me and blushed slightly. Lydia and the others finally got to the door and stared at me.

"Why are you on the floor, un? Deidara asked me, looking confused. I used the doorway to help myself up, still giggling as I tried to explain.

"Kisame *giggle* used a *giggle* used a *giggle* pi-" I didn't get to finish because Kisame ran over and put his hand over my mouth.

He started waving his free hand, saying that it was nothing. I looked at Lydia and she nodded. I would just tell her later.

I started to get mad. Kisame still had his hand over my mouth and I licked his hand. "You little bitch!" Kisame yelled, pulling his hand away. I smiled at him. "That's my name!" He glared at me and I just laughed and walked down the next hallway to a random door.

"Who door is this?" I asked Hidan. He glanced towards the door. "That's Kakuzu's room." When I heard his name I started to back away from the door. It's not that I didn't like Kakuzu, I did. When I watched the show he looked so cool, but to be honest I was a bit afraid of meeting him. I mean Come on! He takes people hearts!

"Tiarra are you okay?" Lydia asked me. I must have looked pretty frightened. Ignoring Lydia's question, I backed up into Hidan. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Hidan asked me.

"I think someone else should get Kakuzu. Like you Hidan." I said, slightly shaking. I really don't know what was with me. I wasn't even afraid of Tobi or Pain!

"Little bitch are you scared?" Hidan asked, smirking. He's such a jackass. I pushed him towards the door. "Just shut up and get Kakuzu." I said, crossing my arms.

Hidan opened the door and walked over to Kakuzu. I walked over to Sasori and hid behind him. Yeah I was still pissed about what he did, but I was still scared of Kakuzu. (A/N: I will tell you guys what happened with Sasori later on) Sasori looked down at me and smirked. I just glared back and ignored him.

I looked towards Hidan and Kakuzu and Hidan was whispering something to Kakuzu. Kakuzu looked towards me and smirked. I hid my face behind Sasori fast, but Sasori being the ass that he is moved away from me. Kakuzu started to walk towards me and I kept backing up until I hit a wall. I looked towards Lydia for help, but she shook her head no. I wanted to glare at her, but I was to scared to. Kakuzu got really close to me, to the point where our faces were about an inch apart.

"Are you afraid of me?" He whispered slightly smirking. God damnit Hidan. I looked over at Hidan and he was trying hard not to laugh. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of scaring me, but I WAS scared.