A Perfect Day, Completely Ruined.

Tiarra's POV

I swear I'm about to punch Lydia right in the face. I've been trying to get her up for the past 5 minutes, and still she continues to lay in bed.

"We need to meet every one at the training grounds, Lydia." I say, repeatedly hitting her with a pillow.

She grabs the pillow and glares at me. "Tiarra, if you continue to hit me I will be forced to kill you." I glared back, ripped the pillow from her hands, and hit her again.

"Whacchu gonna do about it, loser." I taunt. Lydia unexpectedly leaps from the bed, grabs the pillow from me, and starts whamming me with it.

"I told your motherfluffin face I would kill you!" She screamed as she hit me. I pushed her off and ran towards the door.

"Get ready!" I yelled, as I pulled the door closed. I heard her groan loudly and I grinned. At least she's up.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I took out my phone and started playing "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" from Horton Hears A Who. Yeah, that's right. I fucking love this song. I forgot all about my phone until now, so I still had about 90% left. Awesomeness.

Lydia walked out and started making macaroni.

"Macaroni for breakfast?" I question. She just questions back.

"What's with the song?" I shush her. "Jojo's part is coming on! WOO GET IT JOJO! I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING ANYMOOOOOOORE!" I sing loudly, with the song.

"Is that Jesse McCartney?" I nod, smiling. She rolls her eyes and I turn on "Turn Down For What".

We both start dancing along to the song and finish our food. Lydia grabs her ipod and slips it in her pocket, while I turn off the music on my phone and slip it in my pocket.

"Hurry up, we were supposed to meet them 10 minutes ago!" I shout to Lydia. We both run out the door and head towards the training grounds. Luckily we remembered where they were from yesterday.

"I can't run anymore!" Lydia shouts back at me.

"Don't get tired so easily! We still need energy to train!" To be honest, I was hella tired already from running. I wasn't going to let her know that.

.

.

She knew anyways.

"Oh please, you're as tired as I am." She says, trying to catch her breath as we slow our pace. Already at the training grounds we Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke.

"Where's Kakashi?" I ask after sitting on the ground. My legs were sore already.

"Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura corrected me. "How should we know." She said, rolling her eyes like I had just asked the dumbest question in the world.

"This bitch.." I mutter under my breath.

"So, where is he?" Lydia asked.

Naruto spoke up. "Kakashi-Sensei is always late."

"Well someone should go get him." I said. It was silent. "By some one, I mean you." I said, pointing at Lydia. She gave me a 'Wth bro' face and I just smiled. She rolled her eyes. I took that as a sign of defeat on her part and she started walking away silently. I hope she knows where to go.

Ehh she'll be fine.

"So? Who wants to hear me sing?"

Lydia's POV

How the fluff am I supposed to know where this dude lives. Maybe God will start to feel sorry for me and give me his address. He'll send down two llamas and the llamas will give me handwritten address details of where Kakashi's place is.