Drunk with Sasori?

Lydia's POV

I watched as Tiarra fell face first before making it up the tree. She gets tired way too easily. Then again I have no room to talk. I could hardly catch my breath. We have been trying to make it to the top for about 4 hours now. Tiarra and I were never "active" people. We didn't place sports or anything. It's a wonder how we're both skinny. 

I just shook my head while Tiarra lay on the ground, motionless. I can't quit right now. I need to know what element I possess. Was there really fire coming out of my mouth? Or did we all imagine it. No. It wasn't my imagination. Everyone saw it. It wasn't just us. 

I just need to focus. It's not like I thought I could easily climb this tree. I knew it would be tough. I need to concentrate. I started to block everything out. Everything around me was silent. I concentrated my Chakra into my feet. Opening my eyes, I ran towards the tree. I guess I had concentrated too much chakra into my feet because once I started to run up the tree I was pushed back. 

"Dangit!" I screamed, hitting the ground with my fists. I just wanted to climb the tree. All the way to the top. Why can't Itachi just help me right now. Tell me whether or not I have the Fire element. I mean, Sasuke was taught a fire jutsu long before he knew how to run up a stupid tree. I want to stop right now, but at the same time I don't.

I tried to move, but my legs wouldn't budge. I think I used up too much of my own chakra. I stayed lying on the ground for a while. Looking up at the stars, thinking.

.

.

.

Ha! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! I rolled on my stomach and started crawling towards the door. Once in the house I used the walls to help myself up and I walked to my room. I pushed open the door and Deidara and Sasori were already up. They turned towards me and I fell forward. 

"Oy! Lydia! Get up, yeah!" Deidara yelled at me.

"I.Can't.Move." I mumbled back. I heard Sasori sigh and when I looked up Sasori was walking to his desk, ignoring me. 

"Thanks! No that's okay Puppet boy I don't need any help!" I yelled at him. Without even glancing at me he said, "K." Kay? Really? That's all I get?

"Deidara? Can you please help me up?" I asked, with a puppy dog face. He looked at me and started laughing.

"Ha! Yeah right! After you exploded on me this morning!? Get yourself up!" He said walking towards his bed. So much for the nice approach.

"Dammit Deidara! If you don't help me up I will kill you myself!" I yelled. He continued laughing as he climbed into his bed. Okay, the nice approach and the mean approach don't work. I'm not good with the guilt trip. What else do I have? Oh yeah. I know what to do.

"Deidara, help me up or I will sing." This is how Tiarra and I get our way. We sing. I think we sound lovely. Other people think we sound horrible. I guess it's just a matter of opinion. 

Deidara glanced over his shoulder and Sasori continued to ignore me. Fine. I gave him a choice.

~Suit and Tie By: Justin Timberlake (Do Not Own)

"I be on my suit and tie shit Let me show you a few thangs..

I can't wait til I get you on the floor, good-looking

Going out so hot, just like an oven

And I'll burn myself but just have to touch it

It's so fly and it's all mine

Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching

Cause if they study close, real close

They might learn something