PROLOGUE

Which she could feel her energy leaving her body

Which she could feel her energy leaving her body. Margaret held natural beauty, that's what was said about her. The whole town know of Margaret Grey, the brightest and clever girl that was born to the Grey family. During this times were tuft, England was at war, people were choosing sides. The Grey family have been loyal to Lancastrian for as long as anyone could remember. King Henry IV of England have been their king and refused to accept a York King. That wasn't the case for Caster Grey and Amelia Grey. Caster had been born to Sir Edward Grey of Groby, soon enough his mother died and he went off to marry another. He had many half brothers and sisters but he was firstborn was given no titles or lands, therefore he no use of of the title he once stood it. That didn't matter to him, gods had given him a gift and it was woman who will saved him.

He had marry a Neville just by luck.

Amelia Neville, had been loyal wife and had made him the happiest he ever been. His wife was at York side, he chose to be at his wife side hoping the Yorkist would claim the throne. Margaret truly grew up in battlegrounds, as she refused to let her father fight off in the war unless she was there to treat him when he got back.

              FLASHBACK

Margaret has stroll down the gateway running outside. She smell the garden and immediately giggled out of excitement. She ran around trying to find some daisy's when she stumbled upon some flock of birds. When she was just a babe, they used to call her dove. She didn't know why but certainly held her heart stumbled to core. The birds were some beautiful and magical it made her smile out of happiness. The whole reason she was outside was because she was trying to hide from her parents. They were getting her ready to meet the Grey family, regarding something about her grey relatives. When she stroll down the garden, she could see large footprints. Somebody is already here.

"Margaret!" A voice announced. She looked to the side to see Edward Plantagenet. The eldest York son. He looked taller than her was wearing sliver amor suit. "Where have you been?" With that she let out a smile, giggled out of excitement. They were the same age around ten years old. The York's boys were staying in her Grey Castle. All she heard was something about their father coming for them soon enough to fight off for battle.

"I wanted to see the garden, Edward." With that sentence, she began to run off only to be grab by her arm. "You can be running off like that. Your father expects me to bring you back."

"Who cares what father thinks? I want to roam free," she spoke softly. Edward chuckles slowly leaning forward to place a string of her hair behind her ear. "You'll roam free when your older. For now, be a good daughter and go be with your parents."