Chapter thirty four

Later that night, when everyone was off to bed, my phone beeped as I checked to see the ID.

The bad boy, Yuta

Meet me at the hot spring.

"Ah, bad boy Yuta, I should change his name to something else,"

The bad boy, Yuta changed to Yuta

"That's better, let's see what he wants," I make my way to the hot spring with my nightgown and my hair tied up into a high bun. As I walked in the hot spring, Yuta was there inside, partially submerged with his upper body exposed and his boxers still attached. "Yuta?"

"Come," I shake my head and told him I will sit at the edge of the pool and only let my legs in. "I didn't know the hot spring opened late at night," Yuta nods looking up at the stars as I followed to find that the stars are shining bright tonight.

"So, what did you call me here for?"

"To relax,"

"I am very much relaxed," Yuta laughs as he stands up and pulls me into the pool with him in my nightgown. He had me sitting on his laps and he wrapped his arms around my waist, closing the distance between us. Our faces were only inches apart as I look at his eyes and examined him. He is very exhausted and I could tell, his eyes don't sparkle, it was filled with sadness and loneliness inside. He sighs as he rests his head on my chest.

"I never had the chance to say but I'm sorry, for breaking your heart,"

I shake my head and stroke his head. He hums and pulls away to look at me in the eyes before leaning into a kiss on the lips. His lips, his plump beautiful lips which I missed so much finally came in contact with mine. Nothing ever matters anymore at this point so we decided to take it to the next level. To the bedroom we go! Yuta shares the room with no one so he is alone so we take this kissing thing to the next level.

After many, many rounds of it, with the protection, of course, we were both worn out as we lay in bed, perspiring and panting, looking up at the ceiling with the blanket covering us. "Wow," I nod, looking at him and rest my hands on his chest. "Wow, that was amazing,"

"I should get back to my room,"

"No stay, you could always leave tomorrow morning, tonight it's just you and me and no one else," I nod as we both cuddle to sleep without showering. I guess doing it exhaust the two of us so much that we didn't bother taking a shower.

The next morning, I left super early but I did leave a note on the bedside table. When I opened the door, Susan was still asleep, snoring away. She must be very exhausted from skiing yesterday seeing how two guys taught her to ski. I had to get ready for another snow trip since I had agreed to hang out with Mark today. Once I was all dressed up, I went downstairs to the lobby where Mark was waiting patiently. "There you are! I thought you had forgotten all about today!" I shake my head, "No way! What are we doing today?"

"I was thinking of making a snowman and then we have a snowball fight, afterwards we could make snow angels!" I nod, liking the itinerary for today. So we went out just the two of us, catching the sunrise as we walk to the place where we want to hang.

"Wow, the sunrise is really pretty,"

"Yeah, let's get making shall we?" Mark nods as we both pile up snow to make the bottom of the snowman and started rolling a small ball on the ground to make the body, followed by the head. Using any rocks I could find and also sticks I stick them into my snowman. I turn around to look at Mark's, it's almost the same as mine. He chuckles when he swipes the snow off his gloves but laughed when he saw mine. "Our snowmen are the same!"