chapter sixteen

"I will see you after school alright?" I nod and wave him goodbye. I walk to school to get to class when I was stopped by a bunch of girls. "Oh, its Yuta's little girlie here," Oh god, leave me alone god dammit.

"Oh, hey Samantha, nice outfit you got today, if you don't mind, I'm gonna walk pass you," I squeeze in through her clique but was immediately pulled back to where I started. They grab my bag, unzipped the zipper and turn it upside down causing everything that is in my bag to scatter. The people in the hallway seems to enjoy it because it is not them who is getting bullied, it is me.

"Listen here you prick, stay away from Yuta or I will make your living life like hell." I roll my eyes and snatched my bag from one of Samantha's minions, "Love to stay away but he loves me and he is attracted to me like magnet so," Sam's fist was clenched so tightly and I knew she is going to slap me, so she raised her arms towards me and I close my eyes waiting for the burning sensation to be placed on my cheeks. I waited for a few seconds, but nothing came so I opened my eyes and saw Jaehyun, Mark and Johnny standing in front of me. Jaehyun was holding on to Sam's arms. He push away her arms hard which cause Sam to stumble a bit.

"You should be the one staying away from her you psychopath. If I catch you disturbing her or her friends, we will end your life." Jaehyun's threat caused every one to shiver and they started to disperse from the scene. Mark helped me pick up my stuff and put it back in the bag neatly. "Thanks," "No problem," Mark smiles at me and we both stands up.

"Ugh, why are you even with that ugly witch?"

"This ugly witch has a name and its Lana. And you, whatever your name is, stay away from her." Johnny pushed her hard and she landed on her bum. Jaehyun pulls us away from her and went outside to take a breath.

"I swear to god Samantha is just horrible. She even did that to Susan. Just because Yuta isn't here to protect you, doesn't give her the right to go ahead and-"

"Hyung, you might want to stop talking and look who came into school," Jaehyun slams the table, "No! I cant believe Samantha would do that! Still doesn't give her the right to start bullying-"

"HYUNG! Shut the fuck up and look!" Mark grabs Jaehyun's chin towards the front door of the school and Jaehyun's jaw went wide open. They stare at the new couple in school with wide eyes, "No, that can't be true! Mark, tell me I am dreaming, somebody please slap me" Johnny slapped Jaehyun and Jaehyun was still staring at the new couple who came into school. Something about the guy made me have flashback about someone but I can't seem to figure it out who? My phone buzz and that snapped me back in reality.

The bad boy, Yuta

Hey, where are you?
I heard what happened in the halls.
Message me back when you received this

Hey, I'm outside school with Jaehyun, Johnny and Mark.

Alright, I'm coming. Stay there.

I put my phone down and I saw Yuta running towards us, "Our cue to go, see you later Lana," I nod and wave them goodbye. Yuta took the seat beside mine and grabs my hand. "Are you okay? I heard what happened."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shaken by it." Yuta pulled me in to a side hug and rested his head on top of mine. "I should have protected you." I shake my head. The school bell rang and its time for us to get to class. Yuta gave me a quick peck before going back to his class. I went in to class and take a seat beside Jaemin. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Hey Jaemin, you work at a car shop right?"