chapter nine

"Okay! So I have this amazing thing that you will like" Yuta looks at me, expressionless and shrugs his shoulders. "Anything, whatever"

"I'll take that as a yes, mister. But first, close your eyes." Yuta furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and shake his head, no. I knew this would happen so I brought a bandana to cover his eyes. He forcefully takes out the bandana and throws it on the floor, "I said, I do not want to cover my eyes" I plead him with my eyes and eventually, he gave in and put on the bandana. I take his hand and take him to the place where I know he will like. Something a bit more fun. "Lana, where are you taking me?"

I take out the bandana, "Ta-da! Welcome to the amusement park, my friend"

"Friend? I thought we were a couple."

"We are a couple because of this stupid bet. Now cmon let's go!" Yuta laughs and the first ride we took was the bumper car. Boy, Yuta sure is rough, ugh Lana, what do you expect for a guy? Especially him. Obviously, he is rough cause he is a guy. Just as I did some deep thinking, a man bumps into me with his car, causing me to lose my grip on the wheels.

"Ha! Stop daydreaming girly" I roll my eyes at the man and bump into him even harder then he did to me. He glares at me and Yuta came in between us. "Pick someone your own size, mister." The man came out from his car which caused the entire thing to stop and so does Yuta. "Someone my own size? You mean, you?" And with that Yuta was pinned down to the ground. I pull the man away and he slaps my cheeks which caused a few people to gasps and pull me away from the scene. Yuta, on the other hand, was finding an opportunity to hit him.

Once the man was satisfied with hitting Yuta, Yuta spins the man around and threw a hard one punch across his face which makes him falls unconsciously to the ground. The manager had to come in and he looked at Yuta who is bleeding profusely. I jumped in front of Yuta and explained to the angry looking manager, "It was defense, I swear. My boyfriend was protecting me" Other people were agreeing to what I said and the manager sighs and ask a few of his man to carry the unconscious man out of the ride. I brought Yuta to the nearest restroom and cleans himself up.

"Thank you" I smile at him which cause Yuta to smile back at me too. "Well, I had to protect my girl. What's his problem anyway? Just because you hit his car harder than him? Yeah, I saw what happened. And can I say something? He is a dick"

"Like you aren't," Yuta shake his head in disbelief, "After everything I stood up for, ouch" I chuckle and clean my hands after patching him up. Yuta looks at the mirror to see himself and noticed I put a plaster on across his face. He smiles at the plaster and looks at me, "Damn I look bad ass." I sigh and nods. Yuta pull me close and the two of us went on to ride a couple more. After spending 2-3 hours here, we decided to end our day by riding the Ferris wheel.

"I must say, the view up here is sick. Don't you think so Lana?" The only reply that I gave him was a nod. Be mindful, that I am afraid of heights and my hand was holding so tightly to the seats that Yuta saw how tense I was and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Uh? What are you doing?"

"Cmon man, please at least let me touch you cause you are looking damn tense." I sigh and scoot over to Yuta and he intertwines our fingers together. "See, isn't this great? PDA-ing in public like a real girlfriend and boyfriend does. Oh and right about now," Fireworks came bursting through the air which caught me by surprise and I smile just looking at the fireworks cause of how beautiful it is. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Yuta staring intensely at me. God, what is he thinking? Please don't tell me what I think it is.

"Hey, you know what else is beautiful?"

"I don't know. What else is?"

"You," He brings me closer to him and our nose touches. Our lips are a few inches away from touching. I'm sorry Yuta, but I had to pull away and that's what I did. "Sorry, I am not feeling it." Yuta nods and I look away awkwardly.

"Hey, maybe we should come here sometime. With James, Titus, and Titan." I looked at him and nod. He sure loves my family a lot. But it's sad that after the ski trip, all of this will be gone and he will definitely pretend that none of this will ever happen. Bad boys and their routine.

"I wonder what is Jaehyun doing with Sarah."

"Probably fucking each other up and down."

"Yuta!" I slap his arm and shake my head. He laughs at me and ruffles my hair, "I am kidding! Jeez. I mean I wouldnt be surprised if Sarah is just a bet to Jaehyun" I looked at him. How can he possibly say like that? What? Is all girls just a bet to you? I am still wondering why I am holding on to this bet?

"Oh, we have arrived. Let's go home." Yuta nods and we both made our way back to my house. Dad saw the both of us from the distance and waves at me. Yuta waves back which caused Dad to quickly glare at him. "Your dad hates me." I nod, "He hates everyone"

"Hey, dad,"

"You didn't go to school today. Both of you, I knew you were trouble." Dad grabs me and pulls me away from Yuta. "What are you doing sir?"

"Stay away from my daughter or I will send you to jail. I am warning you kid, stay away from her." Dad drags me inside and I look at Yuta one last time before he walks away with his fist clenched together.

"What were you thinking about going out with him!?" I sigh and Angel came up to me and rested her head on my laps. Its something she does when someone gets scolded, she will come up to us to make us feel more relaxed. "I thought you liked him, Dad?" Dad looked at me and glares, "I never liked him. He is trouble Lana, Anthony and Susan will not like it if they find out about this."

"Don't drag Anthony and Maddy about this. You know nothing about Yuta. If you are willing to give him a chance, he will show you the good side of him! The reason why I choose over a bad boy is because he knows the bad things and that is why they won't do it again. Yuta is a good person is just you! Are you even willing to let Yuta show his true colors to you?" I stand up and run up to my room. I take my phone and decided to text Yuta.

The bad boy, Yuta

Are you still outside? Or have you gone back home?

I am still here. I heard shouting. Must be about me huh?

Well, I am sorry for the cause of you and your dad fighting.

Don't be. It's alright.

Just then, I heard knocking on my balcony door. I put my phone aside and open it to find Yuta sitting on the swing. "Can I say just how beautiful you are in that nightgown of yours? You sure change clothes fast huh?" I nod and sit beside him. He pulls me close to his chest and for once I am actually not complaining about it.

"It is just a bad day. Not a bad life. Tomorrow is a fresh day. Start your day right okay?" I nod and sigh and hug Yuta even tighter. Could it be? I am falling for him? Its only day 2 and I am falling for him? I mean, I did say I wanted to feel loved after what happened to Arthur.