chapter 22 : life changing

Niall's PoV

me ? I was getting married ?! I niall James Horan soon be Niall Styles. how?!

"good morning my baby." Harry greeted me with a load of kisses, I scrunched my nose holding back giggles but just my luck, they all came out.

"I was thinking we plan the wedding today yeah babe? ring up our folks, family, and friends? maybe see if people wanna help us out?" Harry asked politely peaking another kiss onto me.

"that sounds like a good idea." I agreed, Harry grinned while getting up out of bed and putting his navy blue robe around his naked body.

since when was he naked?

"Ah morning boys! how's the fiancées?!" Gemma asked, I gave Harry a look and he nodded, he told her.

"great, actually no... quite excited" I spilled, Gemma squealed.

"so cute! if you need any help you know where to find me." she assured me, I have her a quick thank you before Harry shaved a cuppa tea and biscuits in my hand.

"so, your parents don't know? and neither do mine.. what will they say?" I began to stress.

"babe, even if they don't attend or agree to what we do it's going to be okay. because us against the world right?" he gave me sympathy and half my hand.

"right. I don't know... it's just, oh god I haven't told Louis! or Connor!" I shut my mouth quickly.

"okay, babe.. I think you need to relax.. I've got this, I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't ready to do this okay? now go back into my room and relax.. take a bath, listen to music, or sleep some more.. let me handle this, I'll make the phone calls and send out invitations today." Harry spoke calmly, he knew what to do to calm me. I love him.

"I love you" I said kissing him while rubbing circles on his back.

"love you Ni, now go on already." he smiled, I nodded. I grabbed my tea and took it with me and began a bath.

stay calm and be happy, be excited Niall! be pumped, be in love with Harry.

I was beyond excited!

HARRYS POV

"ah that's great really! so I'd love to do the lovers package and get everything that's included and add a few more chairs to the scenery" I spoke through the phone, this wedding planner booked the most beautiful place outside of London for the wedding in a maze but in the centre was going to be the ceremony so the guests would have to find their way to us. it was perfect and original and creative.

"ok, Mr.Storan I'll set everything up. I'll get the invitations ready by tonight and meet you later to hand them to you?" he asked. I cleared my throat.

"perfect thank you." I hung up and replayed how he said 'Stroan' I'm praying niall likes it, I didn't sound good with Nialls last name and he didn't fit my last name too well either so maybe our last names put together would be a load better. I began to look on google for flowers, colors, etc. this had to be the perfect wedding.

"lilac? really for the whole entire wedding?" niall complained, I smiled and nodded biting slowly on my lower lip.

"I mean, you totally look hot in lilac... remember when we first went out you wore that lilac button down shirt? common Ni, you could even dye your hair lilac and still fucking be hot" I said. he blushed.

"alright, fine." he finally agreed, I smiled and began to order lilac flowers, lilac table cloths, lilac everything.

"but... I will not wear a lilac suit no way!" he said.