Chapter 5. Anger issues

HARRYS POV

I woke up to feel a warm body next to mine, our legs intwined. I opened my eyes to see Niall looking right at me. A little smile appeared on his face. Creep.

I got out of bed and walked I into my bathroom. I looked at the long mirror and sighed. I fucking hate everything about me.

Niall leaned against the door frame and watched me.

"Don't hate yourself" he said in a smooth tone. Yeah easy for him to say.

I turned the sink water on and washed my face. I noticed I was getting more acne.

I walked past Niall and into the kitchen as he shadowed me and followed me.

"I think u should go.." Niall insisted.

"Y-you don't have to. Do you have somewhere to stay?" I asked.

"No I was staying with Liam but I'm sure I can find a cheap hotel here" Niall said as he looked down at the floor.

"You can stay here as long as you want" I hope he would stay.

"Thanks Harry but, I must go" Niall said as his a ascent thickened.

Niall grabbed his coat and some what of his left over from his guitar and left. I felt the wind blow as he opened the door. It felt freezing.

I yanked my door open to see Niall struggling walking through the tough winter wind.

I ran behind him until I catched up.

"It's to cold Ni" I said.

"W-what did you just call me?" Niall asked to clarify. I kept quiet

"Please don't ever call me that again" Niall said tightening his grip on his jacket. Niall walked away as I stood there watching him.

He's leaving..
Again.

"Harry you get your hopes up to much" I said to myself as I shook my head, and walked home.

I didn't want to keep getting my hopes up with some man I'm not gonna be with.

Niall would find better, I'd never give him the love he deserved.

Ni

I haven't called him that for so long. But it just came out.

I sat back on my couch and sighed.

I'm not okay but I will fake a smile. I looked across the room to see the weight thing.

I took my shoes off and stepped on it to see I needed a diet.

I was to fat. I was to ugly. I was a fucking mess.

The only one who seemed to make me smile was Niall. And Niall only.

Before I could do anything the door knocked.

I ran to it.

To see a disappointment.
It was Zayn.

"Hey bro!" Zayn said welcoming himself inside.

"Eh hey?" I said back.

"So guess Niall's single now.." Zayn said.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' Zayn lead himself to my fridge and popped open a beer.

He chugged it down and licked his lips.

"Hhhhhhh so good" he said as he nodded. I stood by the door so he could get what I'm saying to him LEAVE!

Before the awkward silence began a knock on the door came, not any knock. This knock was special.

I opened it to meet Niall's blue eyes. He stood there with suit cases of clothes and a new guitar this one was slightly more wooden.