Chapter 6

⚠️Fake bl**d, cussing, crying, fake torture, talk of a knife, sexual😅⚠️

"Enjoy the show~." An eerie voice purred in their ears before a bright light showed up infront of them...

A figure appeared out of thin air.

It was Jack but he was all bloody and had a knife in his arm.

Aiden's eyes widened as he looked down at the real Jack who was still securely wrapped in his arms, his eyes tightly closed as he ticed every few minutes.

"Don't look up okay." He whispered as he tightened his grip, hiding his face in the smaller's hair.

"Okay," Jack whispered back as he tightened his grip.

"AIDEN HELP!" The fake Jack yelled before letting out a whimper of pain.

"Help please!" It pleaded making Aiden take in a shaky breath.

"Is that me?" Jack asked as he kept his eyes closed.

"It is a monster pretending to be you," Aiden replied as he opened his eyes back up to look down at Jack.

That's when he saw that Jack was bleeding out of his ear.

"Are you okay?! Your bleeding." Aiden asked sounding worried as the fake Jack continued to scream, whining, and whimpering for his help.

"What? I am?" The real Jack asked as he opened his eyes to look up at Aiden.

"Yeah, your ear is bleeding." He replied as he put one of his hands over Jack's eyes not wanting him to potentially see what he was seeing infront of them.

Jack took the hint and shut his eyes again as he moved one of his hands up to his ear.

"Is it this ear?" He asked as he felt around for any blood.

"Yeah, you're smearing it all around your ear. How can you not feel it?" Aiden asked as the fake Jack changed into something different.

"I don't feel anything, are you sur-" Jack cut himself off when he heard Aiden whimper out in pain.

At least he thought it was Aiden.

He quickly opened his eyes and looked up at the boy he was hugging.

"Shut your eyes and ignore everything you hear okay? The demon thing changed into me. Don't believe anything it is saying." Aiden said as he watched the demon turn into himself.

It was covered in blood as it shook violently, with whimpers and pleas for help coming from its mouth.

Jack shut his eyes again and hid in the crook of Aiden's neck.

Aiden watched the fake him wither and whimper, it made him very uncomfortable.

Suddenly he felt something soft against his neck.

His eyes snapped to Jack who had opened his eyes.

"You may hate me later but for now we need a distraction," Jack whispered before kissing a new spot on Aiden's neck.

"I can stop though if you want me to. Normally I would ask consent first but I thought you should stop staring at fake you." Jack said as he stopped briefly to look at Aiden.

"I- Um it's fine," Aiden replied, his face glowing pink from a bright blush.

Jack nodded before leaving a few more kisses along his neck before moving up to his jaw.

Jack then moved up toward his ear.

He kissed behind the ear getting a muffled moan in response.

"Is the creature almost gone?" Jack whispered into his ear making him shiver.

"I-its fading, yes," Aiden replied as Jack started to nibble at his earlobe.

"Good," Jack muttered before moving back down to his jaw and then neck. Now going to the other side of his face.

He moved so he was straddling Aiden's lap so he could reach that side of his neck, jaw, and ear better.

Out of reflex, Aiden placed his hands on Jack's hips, pulling him closer as he tilted his head back exposing more neck for him as he rested his head against the wall.

"JACK HELP ME!" The creature yelled trying to grab their attention.

Jack ignored the demon and continued to kiss Aiden's delicate skin.

When he kissed near Aiden's Adam's apple the taller let out another moan as the fake Aiden let out another cry of pain.

Jack kissed that spot again before biting at it, Aiden biting his knuckle to keep himself quiet or at least muffled.

Once Jack was satisfied with the mark he pulled back some to admire it before licking the tiny bit of blood that he had drawn before giving it one last kiss.

"Did you just give me a hickey?" Aiden asked as he glanced down at Jack.

"Maybe~," Jack replied with a small smile as the demon behind him continued to scream.

"Well then I should return the favor don't you think?" Aiden asked confusing Jack until Aiden swooped down and started to kiss at his neck.

"O-oh~ that's what you meant," Jack muttered feeling Aiden smirk against his skin.

Aiden kissed along his neck trying to find his weak spot before finding it right at the back of his jaw.

He smirked when he heard Jack muffle a moan and started to kiss at the spot.

He then bit and sucked at it hearing more moans fall from the boy in his lap's lips.

Once he was content with what he had done he pulled back and saw the purple bruise.

"Now we match." He muttered as he looked behind Jack only to see the demon start to fade away.

Jack moved so his forehead was resting against Aiden's.

"Are we going to be awkward with each other now?" He asked as his eyes shut.

"I hope not," Aiden replied as he moved one hand to run through Jack's hair.

"Good," Jack replied as he leaned into Aiden's hand, nuzzling his head into the palm.

Aiden smiled at the adorable action before seeing that the demon was gone.

The phone flashlight came back on as the spotlight cut off.

"I guess the show is over." Aiden mused with a chuckle as Jack nodded in agreement, opening his eyes.

Suddenly there was a very loud BANG followed by a large BOOM that shook the ground.

"What the Hell was that?!" Jack asked as he and Aiden stood up, Jack grabbing his phone and pointing the flashlight toward the door where the noises came from.

Before Aiden could reply the door to their room swung open aggressively...
_________________________________________

1,062 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖