Chapter 9

⚠️Cussing⚠️

"Let's have some fun!" She exclaimed before they walked into the store...

"So what is your ascetic?" Jack asked as they were now in the juniors area of the store. (A/n: here that means pre-teens & actual teens section)

"I don't really have one. Whatever my father gave me is what I would wear and that was a lot of stained hand-me-downs." Aiden replied with a bitter smile.

"Well, now you can wear whatever you would like so just pick whatever catches your eye and don't worry about the price okay?" Amy said as she walked up to the boys, already holding a few pieces of clothing for Jack to try on.

"Are you sure?" Aiden asked thinking that this place was rather expensive.

"Posotive dear now both of you go and pick some things out." She said shooing them off into the clothes.

*Three hours later*

By now the three were on their way home with their trunk full of Aiden's new wardrobe, along with a few new clothes for Jack and A.J.

"When I get a job I will be sure to pay you back," Aiden said as he fiddled with his fingers in the back seat of the car.

"Don't worry about it. On an off note, Jack, you should take Aiden to the park when we get back." Amy said as she waved off Aiden, acting as though she didn't spend about three hundred dollars on his clothes.

"Yeah! The park is kind of run down but everything still works perfectly fine. It just looks a little sketchy but I promise everything is safe." Jack said excitedly as he faced Aiden.

Aiden smiled at his enthusiasm, it called him knowing that Jack would be with him for a while.

"Sounds fun!" He said back in an attempt to match Jack's energy.

*Once they get back home*

"Alright help me get the clothes to Aiden's room and then you can go to the park," Amy said making the boys nod and load their arms up with bags.

They got all thirty bags in one trip, everyone having five bags per arm.

"JAZZALYN! COME OPEN AIDEN'S DOOR FOR US PLEASE!" Amy yelled once they made it inside the house.

"OKAY MOM!" Jazzalyn yelled back as she left her room and opened the door to Aiden's unfinished one.

"Thank you, dear," Amy said as the three of them got up the stairs.

Jazz nodded before leaving back to her room.

They all dropped the bags off near the closet before leaving the room.

"Can I change into a pair of those clothes before we leave?" Aiden asked Jack as Amy went back downstairs.

"Sure! I'll wait in my room." Jack replied before walking into his room and flopping down onto his bed, pulling out his phone from his pocket, and started scrolling through Pinterest.

Aiden quickly changed into some black ripped jeans and a semi-tight MCR t-shirt along with a pair of running shoes before leaving for Jack's room.

"Ooooo~ so you're an emo?" Jack asked once he noticed Aiden by his door.

"Um... no?" Aiden replied sounding confused. He liked black and MCR but he didn't count himself as "emo".

"Alright but here, wear this. It goes with the outfit." Jack said as he got up and went to his accessory box.

He then pulled out a black choker and a chain choker and handed them both to Aiden.

"You don't have to wear these but they would go with the outfit. Oh, and these rings too!" He added a skull ring and a smooth black ring to the pile of accessories.