Chapter 4

⚠️Cussing, talk of past abuse, crying, talk of past cuts, talk of past bl**d, talk of an overdose, talk of alcohol poisoning⚠️

"Alright, question one... how long have you been there?" Tom asked as his pencil hovered over the paper, he was going to write down all of the information they said.

"I have been here for almost three years and he got here a few hours ago," Aiden said bitterly when he was talking about his time.

"And how have they treated you while you were there?" Tom asked as he jotted down everything.

"Well they keep the room dark but a decent temperature. There is a bathroom with a working toilet, shower, and sink. The water can become hot if I wish and there is a small flashlight in there attached to the shower so I can see what is body soap and what is conditioner. When I first got here they didn't give me much of anything but over the years I have been given two pillows, three blankets, a small stuffed bear, and a toothbrush with toothpaste. They give me clean clothes every day. And they also always give me lunch and dinner, never breakfast though." Aiden explained, Tom's handwriting as fast as it could to obtain all of the information.

"So how did you get that scar on your face?" Tom asked after a minute of nothing but writing.

"A monster gave it to me," Aiden replied bluntly.

"Oh? A monster? What did this monster look like?" Tom asked not believing that there was a real monster and thinking that he was just referring to a bad person.

"It was the height of this room, scales everywhere, long sharp claws, yellow teeth, and black beady eyes. I'm guessing that it was only supposed to fuck with my brain because after it slashed my face it was taken out of the room. A minute later a faceless creature came in and stitched up the wound. I haven't seen that monster since then. I have however seen different monsters and demons." Aiden explained getting him in response as Tom wrote it down. He didn't believe it but if the kid says it he would write it down.

"Alright, do either of you remember how you were kidnapped?" Tom asked knowing that it should have been one of the first questions.

"Well it is a little blurry but I think I was at school walking somewhere when someone or something came up and put a cloth over my mouth and nose. I tried to see who it was but passed out instead. Next thing I know I'm in here." Jack replied as his eyes wandered over to the small Teddy bear on a small pile of blankets, Aiden called his bed.

"Alright, and you Mr.Aiden?" Tom asked after he finished writing everything down.

"I remember I was fifteen, my dad was supposed to be taking me to my first day of high school. I was in the passenger seat of the car for once in my life and was very excited to have a chance to get away from him for seven hours a day seeing as he abused me. But then we drove past the high school. I asked him where we were going and he just slapped me in the face telling me to shut up. So I stayed quiet not wanting to be hit anymore. We eventually pulled up to an old, seemingly abandoned warehouse. He unbuckled and got out of the car before throwing my car door open, unbuckling me, and pulling me harshly out of the car. I caught a glimpse of someone with a bright white, faceless head in a grey suit before feeling something sharp pinch me in my neck. I passed out and woke up all alone in here." Aiden said as a single tear rolled down his face.

Jack saw this and handed Aiden his phone while he moved to hug him, wrapping both arms around his torso and nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck.

"Could you tell me your father's name so we can arrest him that is beyond illegal," Tom asked as Aiden returned the hug as best as he could one-handed.

"His full name is Brian Wilson Kenith, a stupid name for a stupid bitch of a man," Aiden replied as Tom wrote it down quickly on a sticky note.

"Alright, we have just sent a couple of officers to find him and bring him in. Don't worry he will be arrested." Tom attempted to reassure him.

"I wouldn't be shocked if he died of an overdose or from alcohol poisoning," Aiden stated bluntly as Jack tightened his grip on the hug.

"Wel-" Tom was cut off by a 'ping' sound.

"We have your location! I am sending a team to go and get you right now. Normally it would take someone an hour and a half to get there but because of the circumstance, they should get there in about thirty to forty-five minutes." Tom said with a large grin.

"How about we tal-" Tom was once again cut off, this time by the phone glitches and going off. The only thing still working was the flashlight.

"What happened?" Jack whispered as he looked up from Aiden's chest.

"I don't know, your phone won't turn on." He replied before he heard the noises by the door.

"Fuck, don't look up from my chest and try to keep quiet," Aiden whispered making Jack nod and quickly hide his face in Aiden's shoulder, his eyes clamped shut.

The door opened revealing the same creature that had stitched up Aiden's scar.

It held up one of its long pointy fingers before pointing it at Aiden.

It then made a heart shape with its hands and then pointed to Jack.

"Do I like him?" Aiden asked trying to make sure that's what the creature was trying to ask.

It nodded as it put its hand back down.

Aiden nodded back still looking confused as Jack's hug tightened.

Currently, he was suppressing many tics and he knew this would result in a tic attack later but for the moment he didn't care.

The creature nodded once more before turning around and leaving the room, taking the small Teddy bear with it.

The door locked from the outside and when both boys couldn't hear anything from outside they let out a breath they didn't know they were holding in.

"What was that?" Jack asked, his voice muffled by Aiden's shirt.

"That was the creature that helped me with my scar. I don't know why it came in here or what it wanted." Aiden replied as he wrapped both of his arms around Jack's smaller frame before adding "All I know is that I'm going to try and keep you safe from this Panic Room."
________________________________________

1,146 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖