Chapter 15

Idk so Bokuaka^^^
⚠️Cussing, protective Aiden, new bitchy person, S slur (aka sl*t)⚠️
________________________________________
Once they reached the park Jack grabbed the bag of candy and got out, Aiden following behind him as they walked to the swings.

Before Jack could sit down on the swing, however, Aiden pulled him back and sat down instead before lifting his arms out infront of him as if asking for a hug.

Jack gave him a confused look before moving closer to hug him.

Aiden pulled Jack onto his lap and wrapped his arms around the smaller's torso.

"What are you doing?" Jack giggled as he moved so his legs were dangling infront of him, now semi straddling Aiden.

"Hugging you?" Aiden replied as he wrapped a hand around one of the chains keeping the swing up as he started to swing them back and forth slightly.

"Okay," Jack replied, his giggles dialing down but his smile staying as he tightened his grip on the hug, helping him from falling backward.

"Do you want some candy?" He asked as he pulled a Twizler out of the bag of candy.

He sat back some so he could look at Aiden's face when he asked the question.

He then opened the candy and put one side of it in his mouth as he put the wrapper back into the bag.

"Sure thanks," Aiden replied as he put the other side of the Twizler in his mouth.

Jack's eyes widened as Aiden took a bite closer to him.

Not wanting to have Aiden eat all of the candy he too took a bite, a large bite at that.

Aiden smirked as took another bite closer to him, their lips now brushing against each other.

Jack pulled away with a blush taking over his face, up his neck, and the tip of his ears.

"What kind of off-brand Pokey challenge was that?" He asked getting a chuckle from Aiden.

"I don't know but do you want to do it again?" Aiden asked as he pulled out the last Twizler and put one side in his mouth before putting the wrapper back into the bag.

They don't litter!

"Sure," Jack said with a light smile before taking a bite of the red candy.

Aiden took a larger bite making their lips already brush against each other considering the candy wasn't very large to begin with.

With a sudden boost of confidence, Jack pressed his lips against Aiden's and slipped his tongue between his lips.

He grabbed the last bit of Twizler before pulling back and hiding his crimson-blushing face into the crook of Aiden's neck.

Aiden blushed as well, having not expected Jack to be so bold and do that.

"I won." He said with a smile as he put the candy bag down on the ground beside of them.

"How?" Jack asked sounding bewildered considering he ended up with the most candy at the end.

"You pulled away first," Aiden replied as he hugged Jack closer to him, their chest flushed against each other as their swinging slowed slightly.

"But I ended up with the most Twizler at the end." Jack attempted to protest as he relaxed in the embrace.

"Well, I guess because this was the off-brand Pokey Challenge and not the real deal you can win." Aiden chuckled as he watched a car pull into the parking lot and park right next to their car.

"Yay!" Jack cheered, not noticing the car yet.

"Didn't you say that nobody but you guys come here?" Aiden asked as he watched a teenager and a grown man get out of the car.

"Yeah, why?" Jack replied as he started to lift his head to look at who Aiden was talking about only to have Aiden's hand keep his head on his shoulder.

"It's nothing, just there is a teen and some old dude here now," Aiden replied as he started to run his hand through Jack's hair.

Jack quickly lifted his head from Aiden's shoulder and looked at the two walking over to the playground.

The man left for a bench and sat down before pulling out his phone as the teen walked over to the swing next to them.

"Jack, who is this?" The teen asked as they sat down on the swing beside them confusing Aiden on how the two knew each other.

"This is my boyfriend. We should get going babe, don't want to keep my parents waiting." Jack said as he glared at the teen only confusing Aiden more.

"Okay love, don't forget the candy," Aiden replied deciding to just go along with it.

"So you have already moved on? Wow, I'm hurt. I thought you would take longer than a month to find a new toy." The teen said as Aiden and Jack stood up from the swing.

Jack grabbed the bag of candy and grabbed Aiden's hand trying his best to ignore the boy.

"Reply to me when I talk to you, you little slut." The boy snarled as he too stood up and walked to Jack.

"Don't talk to him like that. I don't know who the fuck you are or who you think you are but you sure as Hell are not about to talk to my boyfriend like that and think you can get away with it." Aiden growled as he pushed Jack behind him in a protective manner.

"I am this little bitch's ex. We broke up last month and I came here to try and get him back but apparently, he already moved on. The little whore couldn't last a month without dick could he?" The boy replied as he stood to his full height.

"Say one more shitty thing and you won't be able to talk for the rest of your life." Aiden snapped as he too stood to his full height easily towering over the boy.

"Come on, he isn't worth it," Jack said as he tugged on the back of Aiden's shirt.

Aiden glared at the boy before turning around and hugging Jack.

"Fine, let's go home." He reluctantly agreed as he pulled out of the hug, grabbing onto Jack's hand as they started to walk to the car.

"Yeah run away you fucking chicken!" The boy yelled with a smirk thinking he had won.

In a mere second Aiden let go of Jack's hand and socked the dude in his jaw as hard as he could.

The boy fell to the ground at the blow, now unconscious.

"Fucking bitch." Aiden growled before going back over to Jack.

"Are you okay?" He asked as they got into the car.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." Jack replied as he kept his eyes downcast to the floorboards.

"Can I ask who that was and what that was all about?" Aiden asked as he linked one of his hands with Jack's as the other hand stayed on the steering wheel.

"When we get home," Jack replied as he gave Aiden's hand a little squeeze.

"Okay," Aiden replied giving the hand a small squeeze back.
_________________________________________

1,189 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖